This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RoyalAlchemist (25I-NBOH 1200mcg blotters)
m0nKeY Offline
Paranoid android

RE: Free Samples - RoyalAlchemist
(24-08-2013 05:05 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:  i'd be incredibly grateful for anyone with samples to feed back for the benefit of the community thank you

I have yet to receive my sample, suspect it will arrive Tuesday since bank holiday. But rest assured I'll post a detailed report for the forum and I have a rather interesting one to post regarding AL-LAD tomorrow when I have time to type it up. :O
25-08-2013 03:52 PM
methturd Offline
(-meth)

Are there still any free samples on offer?
26-08-2013 02:15 AM
Bloodycape Offline
Blods friend

My free sample arrived Saturday morning, I'm about to give my sample a go now. I have tried the 25-I NBOH before from Research-Blotz and I found it to be very similar to the NBOMe variety, that time I took 1200ug. Today I will only be taking 600ug as I haven't had any NOMBe/NBOH for a few weeks so feel I can get desired effects from this dose.
26-08-2013 09:57 AM
Borega Offline
Designated driver

never got a rply from them. only asked questions and was polite id say! :(
27-08-2013 07:13 AM
Yeahdude Offline
Just starting

First of all, thanks for the sample @RoyalAlchemist

My free sample of 25I-NBOH (2*1200ug) arrived today. Took 4 working days from UK to Germany. That´s pretty fast in my opinion. I´m gonna do some research this saturday, I´ll report back then.
27-08-2013 12:45 PM
Blodwyn Offline
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
With all due respect i'd like to see some reports from members with a post count higher than 1 or 2....you all know the reasons why!

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
27-08-2013 01:29 PM
shieldsradgy Offline
Junkie Extraordinaire

Waiting on my sample. Will report back my findings if it lands! :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4
27-08-2013 04:04 PM
m0nKeY Offline
Paranoid android

Mine has arrived today, however I will not be able to test until Friday at the earliest due to work commitments. I think my local pat has gone on strike on a Saturday as everyone else in the UK seems to be getting their delivery then and the last few weeks mine comes the following working day. Bastard! :P
27-08-2013 04:35 PM
RoyalAlchemist Offline
Just starting

I am glad to hear you have got your samples. Please don't forget to start your research with only 1/4 of a tab and use it BUCCALLY instead of sublingually on your animal test to get the best results.
27-08-2013 06:46 PM
m0nKeY Offline
Paranoid android

(27-08-2013 06:46 PM)RoyalAlchemist Wrote:  I am glad to hear you have got your samples. Please don't forget to start your research with only 1/4 of a tab and use it BUCCALLY instead of sublingually on your animal test to get the best results.

Thanks again RA. I will provide an in depth report on my study as soon as I have the chance. :)
27-08-2013 06:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)