This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RoyalAlchemist (25I-NBOH 1200mcg blotters)
kurva Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

RE: Free Samples - RoyalAlchemist
Hi, thanks for the sample. It came quickly and was well packaged in a baggie inside a sealed foil pouch. I'm most pleased that you labeled it with both the chemical and the weight as it really frustrates me when I get a letter in the post containing a bag of white powder or some colourful tabs which look very illegal - if more vendors did this it would save a lot of problems.
I will conduct my experiments in two halves and will report back.
24-08-2013 02:46 PM
novacrsh Offline
Designated driver

Received my sample this morning - VERY quick service. I will give a report back after (maybe) tonight's testing. Going for a quarter just to get a general feel. Many thanks James and team.
24-08-2013 03:30 PM
Doorkey Offline
Junkie Extraordinaire

I've taken him up on his offer, will update.
24-08-2013 04:59 PM
Blodwyn Offline
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
i'd be incredibly grateful for anyone with samples to feed back for the benefit of the community thank you

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
24-08-2013 05:05 PM
protokol Offline
Kerbcrawler

Cheers mate, emailed! Will report back here if I am lucky enough to receive a sample!
mailboxhappy
24-08-2013 07:00 PM
novacrsh Offline
Designated driver

Free Samples - RoyalAlchemist
Just taken a quarter for starters - will keep you updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
24-08-2013 07:01 PM
illy41 Offline
Designated driver

i have mailed him about samples i feel very let down by my usual vendor i spend good money with them and my last 3 orders of 50 pounds a time have been a let down.so if i get any samps or purchase from this vendor i will give u all an honest opinion on the site,am relatively new at posting but been here a while not sure what rules are about critisising my usual vendor so i wont say any more just yet take care everyone x illy41
25-08-2013 08:36 AM
novacrsh Offline
Designated driver

I'm new to the whole scene and never taken any NBOH's , so was reluctant to take the whole [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1200mcg blotter. I decided to go for 600mcg and placed it firmly under my tongue which i held in place for at least 30 minutes. The first very subtle effect was halos around objects in the room. I then noticed the Television was "jolting" in the picture. this lasted for about 10 minutes. Alas that was the only effect the blotter had on me.I took the other 600mcg, focusing on keeping the blotter in place for as log as possible. Unfortunately nothing. so in conclusion, I don't think the [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]25I-NBOH 1200mcg blotter was properly absorbed. Would love to hear other reports as soon as possible.[/font][/font]
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 10:09 AM by novacrsh.)
25-08-2013 10:07 AM
zombywoof Offline
Shulginator

Sharp ShooterMusic MaestroAlways ChilledPart of the ukcr furniture
better to go buccal than sub lingual in my opinion as you will lose less through swallowing and it stays in place better under your top lip just to the side

In the space age the most important space is between the ears.
25-08-2013 12:40 PM
tralala Offline
Shulginator

Creative WriterSunAngelSunday DrinkerSweetheartsBee
(25-08-2013 08:36 AM)illy41 Wrote:  i have mailed him about samples i feel very let down by my usual vendor i spend good money with them and my last 3 orders of 50 pounds a time have been a let down.so if i get any samps or purchase from this vendor i will give u all an honest opinion on the site,am relatively new at posting but been here a while not sure what rules are about critisising my usual vendor so i wont say any more just yet take care everyone x illy41

@illy41  You may criticize away, as long as the named vendor only sells UK legal RC's, and you are honest about your experience.
Search the Vendors forum to see if there is already a thread regarding your vendor. If there isn't, you may start one, but if you're unsure about the UK legality, then pm one of the admin/mods with a link before posting it please.

Please read the site rules HERE
it'll all come out in the wash
25-08-2013 02:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)