This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Research Blotz
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

RE: Bo's Blotz
I am now able to offer you a new chemical called 25I-NBOH. Please check the store for pricing and photos of the actual blotters.

We will be doing Ehrlich test on the blotters along with our AL-LAD tomorrow or later today.

Thanks.

http://www.Research-Blotz.com
Code: UKCR = 15% off
16-07-2013 01:26 PM
Just A Guy Offline
Sheriff of Abanado

I experimented with 450ug of AL-LAD last night.

It was something else! I don't think I could dose again for at least a few weeks even if I wanted to--this experience has more than sated my psychedelic appetite for a while. There was a definite fulfillment to the experience, and I have a lot to hold on to.

I'll be putting a trip report together shortly.

Bo's -- the stuff was legit. I was concerned at first because the effects crept up very slowly and then... I could do nothing but marvel at the magic and mystery. It was a head-fuck, but a good one.
16-07-2013 04:47 PM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

(16-07-2013 04:47 PM)Just A Guy Wrote:  I experimented with 450ug of AL-LAD last night.

It was something else! I don't think I could dose again for at least a few weeks even if I wanted to--this experience has more than sated my psychedelic appetite for a while. There was a definite fulfillment to the experience, and I have a lot to hold on to.

I'll be putting a trip report together shortly.

Bo's -- the stuff was legit. I was concerned at first because the effects crept up very slowly and then... I could do nothing but marvel at the magic and mystery. It was a head-fuck, but a good one.

I am glad to hear your research results were good.

I will be offering samples of NBOH to UK members of the forum with good stats anyone that is interested should contact me here or at the store.

Thanks.

16-07-2013 04:54 PM
zombywoof Offline
Shulginator

Sharp ShooterMusic MaestroAlways ChilledPart of the ukcr furniture
I will be watching this one do you think there could be a 25c nboh as i had a lovely buzz of some 25c nbome on sat night and i really enjoyed it not too full on just nice. Sometimes i like to just take it easy and for me 25c was perfect. I am going to miss that one even with al-lad and lsz in my stash box.

In the space age the most important space is between the ears.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 05:07 PM by zombywoof.)
16-07-2013 05:06 PM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

(16-07-2013 05:06 PM)zombywoof Wrote:  I will be watching this one do you think there could be a 25c nboh as i had a lovely buzz of some 25c nbome on sat night and i really enjoyed it not too full on just nice. Sometimes i like to just take it easy and for me 25c was perfect. I am going to miss that one even with al-lad and lsz in my stash box.

I will update you if it becomes available.

Thanks.

16-07-2013 05:08 PM
zombywoof Offline
Shulginator

Sharp ShooterMusic MaestroAlways ChilledPart of the ukcr furniture
thanks bo

In the space age the most important space is between the ears.
16-07-2013 05:12 PM
ferret Offline
Rickroller

(16-07-2013 01:26 PM)BosBlotz Wrote:  I am now able to offer you a new chemical called 25I-NBOH. Please check the store for pricing and photos of the actual blotters.

And the new ones keep coming - these are exciting times for psych fans Yahoo
16-07-2013 06:22 PM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

I have done the EZ Test on the AL-LAD. You can find the results below, if anyone would like a video that can be arranged.

Thanks.

[Image: 21aab9265958355.jpg]

17-07-2013 09:54 PM
distantlights91 Offline
Junkie Extraordinaire

(16-07-2013 05:06 PM)zombywoof Wrote:  I will be watching this one do you think there could be a 25c nboh as i had a lovely buzz of some 25c nbome on sat night and i really enjoyed it not too full on just nice. Sometimes i like to just take it easy and for me 25c was perfect. I am going to miss that one even with al-lad and lsz in my stash box.

Also interested in a 25c-NBOH, 25c was easily my favourite of the NBOMes and one of my favourite chemicals I've ever had the fortune to cross paths with, if the NBOH variant of it is in any way similar (I've read on another forum that it might be) then I can imagine loving it as well. No rush or anything though, would just love a 25c analogue to one day be available!
19-07-2013 12:02 AM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

(19-07-2013 12:02 AM)distantlights91 Wrote:  

Also interested in a 25c-NBOH, 25c was easily my favourite of the NBOMes and one of my favourite chemicals I've ever had the fortune to cross paths with, if the NBOH variant of it is in any way similar (I've read on another forum that it might be) then I can imagine loving it as well. No rush or anything though, would just love a 25c analogue to one day be available!

I will keep you updated on any 25C-NBOH news. If you would like a sample of 25I-NBOH please contact me through the store with your address and I will get that sent tomorrow.

Thanks.

19-07-2013 12:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)