This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputable vendor?!
1FlewOver Offline
Designated driver

Reputable vendor?!
Gents, ladies,

Cab someone suggest a decent vendor as I am pissed at the poor performance of so called research chemical businesses. I have brought from Plant food palace which turned out to be weak as shit bollocks and on the 26/06/13 on the recommendations of this forum I purchased 2G of 5-akb-48 and 2G of 5F-PB-22 from Chemical Wire and received (over two grams to be fair) of an unmarked packet....WTF is it and where's the other packet?!?. Can some one offer me a reputable vendor who delivers exactly what I pay for? Surely there's a vendor out there????
29-06-2013 01:47 AM
henrik7 Offline
Take me to your KFC, Earthling.

Sharp ShooterGold StarPart of the ukcr furniture
RE: Reputable vendor?!
I hope you complained & gave them a chance to put things right?
29-06-2013 02:19 AM
medijuana79 Offline
Rickroller

(29-06-2013 01:47 AM)1FlewOver Wrote:  Gents, ladies,

Cab someone suggest a decent vendor as I am pissed at the poor performance of so called research chemical businesses. I have brought from Plant food palace which turned out to be weak as shit bollocks and on the 26/06/13 on the recommendations of this forum I purchased 2G of 5-akb-48 and 2G of 5F-PB-22 from Chemical Wire and received (over two grams to be fair) of an unmarked packet....WTF is it and where's the other packet?!?. Can some one offer me a reputable vendor who delivers exactly what I pay for? Surely there's a vendor out there????

Which vendor would probably depend on what product you want. There are plenty of good vendors out there with quality product. Personally I dont touch rc noids (tried and hated) so I cant recommend a vendor for that. Please be careful with those noids bud, ive seen a few buddies been sucked in quick and its fucked them up. They are addictive.....benzo style. If you have any addictive tendancies I would beware these.

“I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.”
Baba Ram Dass.
29-06-2013 03:52 AM
zombywoof Offline
Shulginator

Sharp ShooterMusic MaestroAlways ChilledPart of the ukcr furniture
(29-06-2013 01:47 AM)1FlewOver Wrote:  Gents, ladies,

I find this quite strange as i always bought my noids from c.w. or o.b.f. and have never had a problem with them. Try and contact them i am sure they will sort you out. I would also take heed of the advice above as these are really highly addictive and that monkey will be on your back in no time trust me

In the space age the most important space is between the ears.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 10:46 AM by zombywoof.)
29-06-2013 10:44 AM
1FlewOver Offline
Designated driver

Well this is rather embarrassing,
Bit of background, I went out to celebrate a friends birthday yesterday all day and night and not being much of drinker surrounded by rather heavy drinkers - its fair to say I wasn't in the sharpest frame of mind at the end. Stumble home and Alas my package from CW has been posted through the letterbox :) ripped it open and found 1 unmarked foil bag.
Well truth be told that's as far as I got before throwing it on the floor thinking I'd been had and ranting on here (I never normally rant).
About an hour ago I roll out of bed and decide to just open the foil packet and see what was......
Well...what was, was exactly what I ordered and more!
In the unmarked foil bag was both the 5F-AKB-48 and 5FPB22 marked up and one a gram more than I ordered!
An idiot I did feel! Apologies for badmouthing CW when they kept to their side of the deal. Well done CW......tut tut 1flewover.
And has been stated in the posts above, everything in moderation (even alcohol)
Reps + tralala
29-06-2013 02:52 PM
medijuana79 Offline
Rickroller

(29-06-2013 02:52 PM)1FlewOver Wrote:  Well this is rather embarrassing,
Bit of background, I went out to celebrate a friends birthday yesterday all day and night and not being much of drinker surrounded by rather heavy drinkers - its fair to say I wasn't in the sharpest frame of mind at the end. Stumble home and Alas my package from CW has been posted through the letterbox :) ripped it open and found 1 unmarked foil bag.
Well truth be told that's as far as I got before throwing it on the floor thinking I'd been had and ranting on here (I never normally rant).
About an hour ago I roll out of bed and decide to just open the foil packet and see what was......
In the unmarked foil bag was both the 5F-AKB-48 and 5FPB22 marked up and one a gram more than I ordered!
An idiot I did feel! Apologies for badmouthing CW when they kept to their side of the deal. Well done CW......tut tut 1flewover.

At least you got what you wanted in the end. Always be vigilant when opening packages from vendors. Do a full inspection of the packaging, sometimes you may also even find a little sample you were not expecting. Also be aware some vendors may use some stealth shipping techniques which may require even closer inspection to reveal all products.
Enjoy.......and keep your eye out for the monkey ! he is sneaky.

“I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.”
Baba Ram Dass.
29-06-2013 06:35 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
Loads of tape gets me every time. Why so much Damn tape?

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
30-06-2013 02:14 AM
My Chemical Bromance Offline
Junkie Extraordinaire

CW run a slick ship, they cover their ass legally and have controls in place for errors and omissions.

It's not that long ago that one unique "vendor" was sending gear out in speed wraps made from club fliers and arguing with anyone who complained about missing research skag, I shit ye not.

oh and that monkey? has me on speed dial. seriously beware.

"The village used to be all one really needs; that's filled with hundreds and hundreds of chemicals, that mostly surround you..."
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 05:15 AM by My Chemical Bromance.)
30-06-2013 05:13 AM
tralala Offline
Shulginator

Creative WriterSunAngelSunday DrinkerSweetheartsBee
(29-06-2013 02:52 PM)1FlewOver Wrote:  Well this is rather embarrassing,

That made me chuckle! Thank you for having the gumption to return & 'confess', clear things up & apologise. Way to go for a first posting!

Please read the site rules HERE
it'll all come out in the wash
30-06-2013 11:55 AM
1FlewOver Offline
Designated driver

Well...when your wrong your wrong I suppose :) happens to the best of us .....so they say.
30-06-2013 03:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)