(16-12-2013 10:36 PM)petertomo95 Wrote: Thanks for the welcome, he was close to dying in hospital the doctors say. Its scared him straight hes not going to touch anything else but a bit of cannabis ever so often, so I guess it was for the best since he was bad on hard drugs. But there needs to be fast action on these kinda things, I genuinely believe if cannabis was legal it would put the synthetic cannabinoids out of business the only reason the person who gave it Him had it was because she has insomnia and cannot get hold of cannabis in her area she lives in.
Well I still disagree that 'fast action on these kind of things' or knee jerk is the best policy - we have had fast action on these kind of things and we tend to get just more of these kinds of things popping up be it apb to eapb. I may be being a bit pedantic but these noids haven't killed many compared with many legal products or activities 'You can't stop the chemistry' to quote some or the cat is out the bag as Mango says - as you say legalisation of mj would sort the problem in an instant without the need for a ban which wouldn't stop criminals enhancing low grade weed with synathnoids as an example; the high price for weed and demand for it has already resulted in grit weed and the like.
Just out of interest, and I not suggesting for a moment that psyclone (whatever the damn hell is in it) isn't probably fully to blame, but had this person also consumed anything else - alcohol is so often a cofactor although this sounds like a straight out overdose from your post plus the usual individuals idiosncracies - hopefully this experience and post has put a few people off this crud - I doubt anyone who witnessed it's keen to have a bash - have you posted elsewhere?