This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psyclone- Legal High Death- Bolton
Drunk Punk Offline
VENDOR

Psyclone- Legal High Death- Bolton
Just seen this report.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man...ne-2334291

I wonder if it will be followed up with a full coroner's report into the exact cause of death? 

I wonder if the newspaper would report it if its found the deceased was on a cocktail of chemicals, legal or illegal?

I wonder if they would issue an apology to the 'Death Merchant' RC vendors?

I highly doubt it....

http://www.ukhighs.com - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
03-10-2013 02:20 PM
Tempz Offline
Space cake

OratorMedicalQuillPart of the ukcr furniture
RE: Psyclone- Legal High Death- Bolton
I swear it's always Mary Joy's stuff that ends up on the news, Annihilation, Warning, Exodus... That's the brand most people who smoke incense, smoke too. I've tried most of them over the years, and they're damn strong, I reckon panic attack/heart failure, I really do. Mary Joy is a nasty company.

If the Dope don't get you, the Acid must.
Part 1 / Part 2 Part 3

IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, CLICK THIS.
03-10-2013 02:31 PM
Blodwyn Offline
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
More than likely poly drug use with an underlying health condition, dont wish to make assumptions but this kind of thing is never reported clearly or in an unbiased manner.

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
03-10-2013 02:40 PM
Drunk Punk Offline
VENDOR

(03-10-2013 02:40 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:  More than likely poly drug use with an underlying health condition, dont wish to make assumptions but this kind of thing is never reported clearly or in an unbiased manner.

'There's the bad guy' reporting yet again.

http://www.ukhighs.com - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
03-10-2013 02:42 PM
Kerensky Offline
Hector the Well-Endowed

General all round good egg!
“Put simply, do not smoke herbal incense. It is not for direct inhalation and you do not know what effect it will have on your wellbeing.”

It's almost as if they think it's actually meant to be incense...

It's a shame that the actual cause of death (specific substances, suspected dosage) will never be reported. It'll just be 'legal highs teh evil!". Poor bugger. Would never have happened if we had sensible laws.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 12:17 PM by Kerensky.)
04-10-2013 12:16 PM
lolcat Offline
Full time stud

Social LubricationWisdom
It does make one question the whole 'blend' scene as a whole, as they are all renowned for being exceedingly potent. The only one I did try, a mere few mg's of herb in a rollup was enough to blow me away after a couple of tokes. I couldn't imagine the effects of casual weed smoker should they pack it into a joint as thick as they would weed. It is the lack of disclosure of the content, ratio and recommended dose that is repeatedly landing people with serious problems, from branded products sold in street headshops in particular as they don't often know what they are even selling, and is the root source for people who tend to be inexperienced in RC's.

I don't even know why the blends must be so strong in the first place, I for one used to love taking time over a smoke, as opposed to getting a quick hit that'll knock me sideways. Understandably difficult to reduce the potency and even distribution on a base herb, but still....

Music Is My First Love (]-_-[)
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 02:29 PM by lolcat.)
04-10-2013 02:28 PM
Mango Offline
Administrator

Sharp ShooterFunnyGold StarChampDad
My opinion is that cannabimimetics are best avoided..

Please read the site rules HERE

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"
04-10-2013 03:28 PM
Lunatic Fringe Offline
Rickroller

a sentiment with which I agree. I tried a recently banned & notoriously powerful cannabinoid a few years ago, for pure research purposes. I found the compound active at a quarter of a milligram & the effects weren't pleasant even at that dose.

If you can't take care, take nothing!
10-10-2013 07:08 PM
Kerensky Offline
Hector the Well-Endowed

General all round good egg!
I found one I loved. Hit fast, wore off in under an hour. Now illegal, probably for the best - nobody knows what the health effects could be and I could easily become habituated to that.

If we're going to legalise anything, let's legalise the herb they're all trying to imitate.
10-10-2013 09:58 PM
medijuana79 Offline
Rickroller

RC noids are evil.

“I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.”
Baba Ram Dass.
10-10-2013 11:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)