This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
MPA
Anarch Offline
Proper Radgie

MPA
We don't have a thread for this for some reason...

Massively underated chem in my opinion, my favourite RC along with AMT, but both of those are completely different reasons/drugs.

ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 02:19 AM by Anarch. )
14-12-2012 02:03 AM
Chemtake Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

RE: MPA
Agreed, especially the new crystalline batches.
Small doses though, I would have no more than 150mg in one night and sometimes that's pushing it. Usually bomb 50mg with 100mg mdai at a time to create some euphoria ;)
14-12-2012 03:27 AM
Anarch Offline
Proper Radgie

I pretty much only use it for waking up or staying awake, say if i wanted to get up at 5am to work out then i wake up, have a tiny line or bomb, then go about my day. Oh and for days like today where i havent slept at all and i just need to stay awake and look sober at work
Reps + MikeBane

ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
14-12-2012 05:20 AM
Tizzy Offline
No Longer Son of Blod

Sharp ShooterSifterGoldenSnailUn-Derailer
i use it for writing essays/hardcore gaming/or if i know im gonna need energy for a long walk ect
17-12-2012 02:49 PM
Caresser Offline
Marquis du Clitori

Just got it today. Definitely less recreational than ethylphenidate. More focus and less euphoria, you could probably gets something done that isn't equivalent in real life importance as decorating your house in Skyrim for 15 hours. I snorted 100mg+100mg a while later measured by a reasonably reliable scale, although I am used to up to 450-500mg oral dosed of ethylphenidate and that keeps me being a good a video games for like 7-8h depending on the game. I don't really feel like playing on this which is kinda refreshing but still kinda boring and I might get worried about the wear and tear on my private parts from watching dirty movies soon if I don't come up with something more productive to keep my damn hand occupied with.
17-12-2012 03:04 PM
Sepher Offline
Blind Northern Oracle

Sharp ShooterWisdomGrumpyAlways ChilledGold Star
Hahahaha. Relentless masturbation sessions and a cock like raw mince FTW! lol

Got some on the way. Not really worth doing on its own apart from it being pretty functional with few outward signs you're on anything but combos really well with 6-APB to give it a bit more push, nice bit of synergy going on between the two making better social and dancing material out of the APB. MDAI on the way too after reading better things about recent batches, heard good things about the MDAI / MPA combo
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 03:14 PM by Sepher.)
17-12-2012 03:14 PM
mesmerised Offline
Adolf Shitler

Sharp ShooterMusic MaestroGold StarChampDynamite
How much mpa would you add Sepher to my usual dose of 230mg of 6apb? Interested in how it could help it on its way.
17-12-2012 08:04 PM
Sepher Offline
Blind Northern Oracle

Sharp ShooterWisdomGrumpyAlways ChilledGold Star
Doesn't need a lot Mesmerised but in all honesty I forget, only bought the powder the once. Tried it on its own just to see what it gave but was mainly for comboing anyways after trying the Fury Extreme pellets ages ago. I have a feeling they were about 60mg APB : 30mg MPA IIRC and four of them was strong, five of them was waaaaay strong. Can't find the doses online though. How fucked does 230mg of the APB get you? Might wanna scale that back a bit, try 50mg MPA on top. Does seem to be more than the sum of its parts. 100mg on top of 260mg there would be seriously flying I reckon, poss too much. I think 100mg though on top of about 200mg APB is exactly what I did on occasion though. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 09:22 PM by Sepher.)
17-12-2012 09:11 PM
Caresser Offline
Marquis du Clitori

many a times were my nether-regions caressed. unlike normal stims there's no problem unloading either, i lost count

i also played that trials evolution for xbox 360 live arcade. But man my ethylphenidate scores are just crazy for me sober I think. Bunnyjumping over piles of logs and sorta wheelie through almost entire stages true ramps going through crazy shit like fire rings and landing on the back wheel and continuing driving like that so not lose momentum from the front wheel. Basically this incoherent rambling is about a trick motocross game with tricky levels with boxes that you have to climb boxes and other obstacles. You might have seen it on on Eurosport, like after wumo wrestling or women snooker. Point being 400mg of ethylphenidate makes you a video game genius. MPA just makes you have some really kinky fantasies, things you don't tell you shrink about. Talking about actually kinda planning on hooking up with a friends mom or something fucking taboo like that.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2012 02:11 AM by Caresser.)
18-12-2012 01:44 AM
zebra Offline
Spokesperson without a cause

DevilishChamp
(18-12-2012 01:44 AM)Caresser Wrote:  many a times were my nether-regions caressed. unlike normal stims there's no problem unloading either, i lost count

Sometimes I wish I could unread things on the internet

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
18-12-2012 01:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)