This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hey Guest, Our rules have been updated, please check them here;
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Site-Rules--1871

Do you have an opinion on Legal Highs?
A BBC Three documentary team would be interested in hearing your views and experiences.
To find out more, please check this link.
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Do-you-have-an-opinion-on-Legal-Highs

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legality of 25i-NBOH
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

Legality of 25i-NBOH
Hi I have been searching online try to figure out the legality of 25I-NBOH. Any help on this topic would be much appreciated. I am also interested in the legality of 25CN-NBOMe. Any suggestions of UK legal tryptamines would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bo's Blotz.

http://www.Research-Blotz.com
Code: UKCR = 15% off
23-06-2013 12:40 PM
mela Offline
Sloane Ranger

WisdomMad ScientistSunAngel
RE: Legality of 25i-NBOH
25x-NBOH should be fine :)

Only the specified NBOMes (b, c, d, i) have been covered in the wisdom of Da Man wid de plan. So any other NBOMes are fine too :|
Reps + MutantChimp

"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
23-06-2013 12:49 PM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

(23-06-2013 12:49 PM)mela Wrote:  25x-NBOH should be fine :)

Only the specified NBOMes (b, c, d, i) have been covered in the wisdom of Da Man wid de plan. So any other NBOMes are fine too :|

Excellent.

Thanks.

23-06-2013 12:57 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
I read somewhere that certain NBOHs or NBMDs (can't remember which) may degrade to illegal compounds. May be worth checking out before ordering. Cant find any information on it now though. Could be I'm remembering wrong and one of may be made from illegal precursors that may still be present in the final product. That would be something the lab making it could answer better though.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 03:46 PM by Knothing.)
23-06-2013 03:30 PM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

(23-06-2013 03:30 PM)Knothing Wrote:  I read somewhere that certain NBOHs or NBMDs (can't remember which) may degrade to illegal compounds. May be worth checking out before ordering. Cant find any information on it now though. Could be I'm remembering wrong and one of may be made from illegal precursors that may still be present in the final product. That would be something the lab making it could answer better though.

Thanks Knothing, I will research further into that.

23-06-2013 05:00 PM
windowlicka1103 Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

Mushroom
4-acO-DALT & DALT are legal and would be interesting

“It never got weird enough for me.” 
- Hunter S. Thompson
23-06-2013 05:45 PM
Research-Blotz Offline
VENDOR

(23-06-2013 05:45 PM)windowlicka1103 Wrote:  4-acO-DALT & DALT are legal and would be interesting

Thanks for the info, I will get on to that.

23-06-2013 08:27 PM
medijuana79 Offline
Rickroller

(23-06-2013 12:40 PM)BosBlotz Wrote:  Hi I have been searching online try to figure out the legality of 25I-NBOH. Any help on this topic would be much appreciated. I am also interested in the legality of 25CN-NBOMe. Any suggestions of UK legal tryptamines would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bo's Blotz.

Does anyone have any information on the expected effects/duration of these chems in comparison to recently banned nbomes ?

“I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.”
Baba Ram Dass.
23-06-2013 08:59 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
They are comparable to the nbome series. Some are a little less potent according to experiences I've read, but still plenty potent enough for blotters.

I'm on mobile right now but will try to find some better information alters when I can get yo my laptop.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 09:09 PM by Knothing.)
23-06-2013 09:07 PM
medijuana79 Offline
Rickroller

(23-06-2013 09:07 PM)Knothing Wrote:  They are comparable to the nbome series. Some are a little less potent according to experiences I've read, but still plenty potent enough for blotters.

I'm on mobile right now but will try to find some better information alters when I can get yo my laptop.

Thanks K. I cant seem to find much reliable or concise info currenly.
I was mostly wondering about durations and hallucenogenic properties.
I will also sniff around for more info.

“I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.”
Baba Ram Dass.
23-06-2013 09:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)