This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
LSZ
freakiestgolf Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

Rainbow LSZ
Just got an email from LL about them stocking a new lysergide, LSZ (lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide). Same price as LAD. Looks interesting and would seem to be closer in structure to LSD than AL-LAD though I know nothing about chemistry.
08-07-2013 09:34 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
RE: LSZ
LSZ-

[Image: 140px-LSD-azetidine.svg.png]

AL-LAD-

[Image: 185px-AL-LAD-sksletal.svg.png]

Pharmacological evaluation showed that (S,S)-(+)-2,4-dimethylazetidine gave a lysergamide with the highest LSD-like behavioral activity in the rat two lever drug discrimination model that was slightly more potent than LSD itself. This same diastereomer also had the highest affinity and functional potency at the rat serotonin 5-HT2A receptor, the presumed target for hallucinogenic agents, and a receptor affinity profile in a panel of screens that was most similar to that of LSD itself.http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm020153s

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 09:47 PM by Knothing.)
08-07-2013 09:45 PM
freakiestgolf Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

(08-07-2013 09:45 PM)Knothing Wrote:  
Pharmacological evaluation showed that (S,S)-(+)-2,4-dimethylazetidine gave a lysergamide with the highest LSD-like behavioral activity in the rat two lever drug discrimination model that was slightly more potent than LSD itself. This same diastereomer also had the highest affinity and functional potency at the rat serotonin 5-HT2A receptor, the presumed target for hallucinogenic agents, and a receptor affinity profile in a panel of screens that was most similar to that of LSD itself.http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm020153s
Seems like a good'un then. Will definitely buy some of this. Hope LL keeps having LAD and this (if it turns out to be good) synthed because he seems to be the most professional of the vendors stocking LAD.
08-07-2013 09:52 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
Well its certainly active, but rats don't know good from bad only that they are trapped and all they get to deal with the being isolated and trapped is food pellets and crazy drugs. So yea according to the rats its active.
Reps + dizzyorder

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
08-07-2013 09:59 PM
Renton Offline

O Captain! My Captain!

BomberMad ScientistNinja
binding affinity and discrimination studies don't mean shit.

LSD has lower affinity for 5HT-2A than the NBOMe's, but is more potent by weight.

also, a slightly easier visual comparison

[Image: q9G4RoU.png]

I will be very interested in this
Reps + MutantChimp

[Image: t3U4UFW.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 10:08 PM by Renton.)
08-07-2013 10:07 PM
Ilovethepostman Offline
Marcus Aurelius

MushroomGold StarPart of the ukcr furniture
(08-07-2013 09:52 PM)freakiestgolf Wrote:  Hope LL keeps having LAD and this (if it turns out to be good) synthed because he seems to be the most professional of the vendors stocking LAD.

He doesn't stock LAD that would be illegal...

“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 11:40 PM by Ilovethepostman.)
08-07-2013 11:39 PM
medijuana79 Offline
Rickroller

Definetly very interesting. Could not resist getting me some.
Not a great deal of reliable info on peoples experiences with this one.
Really looking forward to a few TR popping up here.

“I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.”
Baba Ram Dass.
08-07-2013 11:57 PM
tralala Offline
Shulginator

Creative WriterSunAngelSunday DrinkerSweetheartsBee
(08-07-2013 11:39 PM)Ilovethepostman Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 09:52 PM)freakiestgolf Wrote:  Hope LL keeps having LAD and this (if it turns out to be good) synthed because he seems to be the most professional of the vendors stocking LAD.

He doesn't stock LAD that would be illegal...

You're several steps ahead of me tonight, Mr Postman! Just to clarify for fg,
LizardLabs Wrote:8th June '13 RE: Lizard Labs
Yep I reckon it'll still be in stock until the end of the month.

Also can people please refer to it as AL-LAD (or just AL) because LAD refers to Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) and I don't want people getting the wrong idea - don't mean to sound like a dick by the way. happy

Please read the site rules HERE
it'll all come out in the wash
09-07-2013 12:09 AM
zlex Offline
Rickroller

Ninja
Well I think I know what my weekend's going to consist of

"Happiness might now be bought for a penny, and carried in the waistcoat-pocket; portable ecstasies might be had corked up in a pint-bottle; and peace of mind could be sent down by the mail.”
09-07-2013 12:26 AM
Lunatic Fringe Offline
Rickroller

Wow, another new one to get excited about? Things is getting interesting in the UK :)

If you can't take care, take nothing!
09-07-2013 07:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)