This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
I fucking love Easter Eggs... hinthint

seriously, none of you ever played contra?

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Formula X?! dafuq?
18-09-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Formula X?! dafuq?
The logic that people will buy any old rubbish if it makes money and is a pretty yellow colour?

Music Is My First Love (]-_-[)
18-09-2013, 05:10 PM
To make our own minds up based on our customer feedback really.
So far so good. If they dont work out then we will scrap them.

http://www.ukhighs.com - Research Chemical- Herbal/Legal High- Online Superstore
19-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Vendor that cares about money > morals clearly blod :P

Too many of those

ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
20-09-2013, 07:22 AM
So if a customer says it's good, then it must be ok... right?

*facedesk*
20-09-2013, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 01:11 PM by Eyebrows.)
Apologies if I'm missing something (I haven't been keeping up) but what makes these pellets any worse than straight up 5-EAPB (which from what Ive gathered ain't bad but not exactly fireworks)?
Surely some added stim and tryptamine will only potentiate things? or is there a negative interaction I've overlooked

EDIT:
But Fury X was the biggest sham in the book, overpriced and exactly *identical* to the aMT pellets BuckledB also stocked

[Image: eyebrows_sig2.png]
17-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Just ordered two of these, got them free from BB with an order over £30. They interest me 'cause I had a great time with 5-EAPB and MPA so I will report back after I have tested.

The stories and information posted here by me are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
17-10-2013, 09:17 PM
(07-09-2013 06:56 PM)TemplarMusic Wrote:  Fury X is AMT, no idea what formula x is though. Should be interesting to see.

Are you being serious? Fury X seems like a ridiculous name for AMT...

[Image: lpAfeoo.png]
17-10-2013, 09:36 PM
The Daily Mail will love it eh thumbup

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
19-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Formula X are apparently a mix of 5-EAPB, DALT and MPA. In previous experiments with 5-EAPB, I had more success combining 5-MeO-DALT or aMT so interested to try later. 

I like the name tbh. Can't wait to try the 'Candy Flip' (bk-2c-b/5-EAPB) pellets when they land.

www.wonky-weekend.co.uk New Discount Code

blackmail
20-10-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2013 08:00 PM by anonimus3.)
Formula X are blend of 5-MeO-DALT, 2-AI and Methiopropamine (MPA)

and here find one expierince

Reviewer:

I've no idea what is in this but I ended up in hospital after taking it, my lips and hands went blue and i couldn't stop vomiting. Avoid this drug as it is going to be the next big killer drug, I feel I was lucky to have survived that night. 

sounds bad. blink