This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
MESSAGE FROM BUCKLED BONZI REGARD EPD POWDER (NOT CRYSTAL) PURCHASED AFTER 14TH APRIL 2014
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Buckled-bonzi?page=86

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flubromazepam
12-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Re: RE: Flubromazepam
(11-12-2013 11:04 PM)WeAreScentists Wrote:  Flubro was first discovered back in 1962 and recently made into an RC, it was not invented solely for the RC market. It is true that it's not marketed by any pharmaceutical company or prescribed anywhere though - they went with bromazepam for that instead.
Give this man a cookie

Sent via carrier pigeon

Wizdum iz gr8 m8
12-12-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Flubromazepam
(12-12-2013 06:17 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 11:04 PM)WeAreScentists Wrote:  Flubro was first discovered back in 1962 and recently made into an RC, it was not invented solely for the RC market. It is true that it's not marketed by any pharmaceutical company or prescribed anywhere though - they went with bromazepam for that instead.
Give this man a cookie

Sent via carrier pigeon

Nice bit of Scentist histroy.

Snickers Flapjacks
12-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Got a few flubros to try from CW - only caveat - not having sampled them is that they are totally indistinguisable from the common yellow pyraz pellets

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
12-12-2013, 07:57 PM
You're welcome guys, I'll settle for the cost of a cookie sent by bitcoin ;)
12-12-2013, 09:10 PM
So i've got 10 of these hopefully turning up tomorrow from CW and i'm seeing everyone saying how good they are but i'm just wondering something. Flubromazepam are sold in 4mg pills and people seem to think 2-3 of those are a good recreational dosage. Now I've had etizolam, diclazepam and pyrazolam before and in all honesty, if I had 8-12mg of etizolam I would be absolutely wiped out. So are flubromazepam actually that good or is it just that you're taking a pretty large amount? Still, i'm looking forward to trying them and i'll be sure to post up how I find them.
12-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I think these creep up on you iike pyraz with a slight muscle chill and you dont know what is happening and you think your level headed but boom.. your in flubroland with a level headed head chill !
Everyone has  different tolerance level and we all need to sensibly explore this and come back with feedback .. I probly thinking adding alchohol may not expand the but possibly adding mary jane to experiments could enhance the experience. I would certainly like to research flubros again . Due to glowing reports.. However the next day I felt zero groggyness and did go for a 5 hour sleep so possibly it effects you the next day....

Would be nice to here more peoples genuine hands on experiences.instead of just chemistry talk.
. i would say 12 mg is the good point here but people do tend to want to be hereos depending on life situations which is a not good idea and is inevitable that people do want to take research to a different level

Iam 100kg.. big lad.. good tolerence to benzos but after taking 40 mg IMO i never felt what i anticipated. . More of a light benzo feeling. But overall flubros have great potential when used safely

" " The sailor does not control the sea nor does the lucid dreamer control the dream. Like a sailor, lucid dreamers navigate , manipulate or even direct their souls into the larger infinite expanse of the unconscious universal mind " "
12-12-2013, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 11:08 PM by Xochipilli.)
I think the low 4mg meassures is maybe to get individual pricing down and allow accurate dosing since 12-15mg is quoted - same as the pyrazopam should always have been 1mg rather than 0.5 .

As to etiz unless you have tolerance I think 12mg of etiz is waking up with you face down in the cats litter tray so I doubt it's that level.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
13-12-2013, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 01:21 AM by johnbrown.)
Its just finding your happy level if you have light users the the middle . Then the hadcore users... .im not disrespecting anyone or their tolerences.. no doubt when I took 15 0 5mg pyraz at end of night I felt like I had no problems and was the happiest confiedent person... .but do not reccommend this... ..im probly that person who.likes to party hard and with that it increases the dosage but imo I think using RCs and prescription are totally different

Its just all about taking it easy . Go slow and find your happy zone

Its just finding your happy level if you have light users the the middle . Then the hadcore users... .im not disrespecting anyone or their tolerences.. no doubt when I took 15 0 5mg pyraz at end of night I felt like I had no problems and was the happiest confiedent person... .but do not reccommend this... ..im probly that person who.likes to party hard and with that it increases the dosage but imo I think using RCs and prescription are totally different

Its just all about taking it easy . Go slow and find your happy zone

" " The sailor does not control the sea nor does the lucid dreamer control the dream. Like a sailor, lucid dreamers navigate , manipulate or even direct their souls into the larger infinite expanse of the unconscious universal mind " "
13-12-2013, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 03:13 AM by ukbloke.)
I just registered so I hope this report on Fubromazepam is ok. I start with what I want from these sorts of drugs to feeling nice then sleep that is all. So to date and I work 6 days a week so funky head is not on. So to date my current drug of choice is Diclazepam for just sleep after a long day at 2 mg to 3 mg a night. As personal for this this nice dose for 6 to 7 hours of sleep.
Etizolam was the first one of these sort drugs I tried 2 mg of this seemed fine for a good nights rest however my head not quite as clear but the muscle relax aspects of this drug are better plus hypnotic so I found it better for sleep but less good in the morning.

Pyrazolam I got quite few these free with big order of Etizolam I found them to be not to great to sleep but nice drug for bit of relaxation if bit  stressed 1mg. More than that I felt bit drunk i.e people knew I done something.

As Stated at the start I don't these things for fun for that I am do  Methiopropamine and quite a2-AI powder for coming down I do with Etizolam. Maybe Fubromazepam but does seem quite long acting so I will see 4 mg down the now so we will see. Update soon hope this post is helpful.

Regards Ukbloke.

Well since this is test in process nice muscle relation much more relaxed in general. Does seem very sedative mind you but as say test in process first thoughts seems nice. Bit more euphoric than other maybe if that's your thing. I have take 8 mg now so we will see were these goes lol.

(13-12-2013 02:42 AM)ukbloke Wrote:  I just registered so I hope this report on Fubromazepam is ok. I start with what I want from these sorts of drugs to feeling nice then sleep that is all. So to date and I work 6 days a week so funky head is not on. So to date my current drug of choice is Diclazepam for just sleep after a long day at 2 mg to 3 mg a night. As personal for this this nice dose for 6 to 7 hours of sleep.
Etizolam was the first one of these sort drugs I tried 2 mg of this seemed fine for a good nights rest however my head not quite as clear but the muscle relax aspects of this drug are better plus hypnotic so I found it better for sleep but less good in the morning.

Pyrazolam I got quite few these free with big order of Etizolam I found them to be not to great to sleep but nice drug for bit of relaxation if bit  stressed 1mg. More than that I felt bit drunk i.e people knew I done something.

As Stated at the start I don't these things for fun for that I am do  Methiopropamine and quite a2-AI powder for coming down I do with Etizolam. Maybe Fubromazepam but does seem quite long acting so I will see 4 mg down the now so we will see. Update soon hope this post is helpful.

Regards Ukbloke.

Well since this is test in process nice muscle relation much more relaxed in general. Does seem very sedative mind you but as say test in process first thoughts seems nice. Bit more euphoric than other maybe if that's your thing. I have take 8 mg now so we will see were these goes lol.
NAH I like this for sure feel bit high almost not good sleep but but no means a bad drug my feelings are good for film watching game playing maybe!
13-12-2013, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 05:52 AM by Tickle-n-Pickle.)
(12-12-2013 06:17 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:  
Give this man a cookie

Sent via carrier pigeon

OK!

Cookie