This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
I fucking love Easter Eggs... hinthint

seriously, none of you ever played contra?

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
Ethylphenidate
31-07-2012, 04:54 AM
Ethylphenidate
Why isn't there a thread on here about this already? Or was there a thread and it just got deleted because no one likes it.

It seems like an ok chemical from the relatively few TR I've read. Active at low enough doses and can be bought in high enough quantities that it, at least, seems very cost effective. I haven't been able to find any definite information on it's half-life but if it's anything like it's cousin it's around 2-4 hours, so good or bad depending on if you like it short.

The active dose and availability worries me just a little since it will almost certainly lead to compulsive redosing and eventual addiction. This of course goes hand-in-hand with it's duration. Used carefully and preferably with a close friend you could avoid the negatives and focus on the positives, such as the stimulation and euphoria caused by it's high affinity for dopamine receptor's.

It just seems a little odd to me that there isn't already discussion here about this; is there something particularly taboo about it that I'm not getting?

Though it's in a different vein than the typical empathogens and entactogens mentioned here it seems valuable in its own right.

Right?
31-07-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Ethylphenidate
Nothing taboo Bear as far as I know. There was a massive thread on UKFL about it about 50 odd pages long. I think some people like it a bit at first but the massive res stimulation put people off. The price has come down to £9 for 500mg on BRC which is pretty cheap. I've wondered if it could be useful for working on but not really researched that thoroughly. In my opinion a slight upgrade on MPA.
31-07-2012, 04:48 PM
^
It's great for working, studying, cleaning the house, etc anything where you need a little push of energy and motivation. No euphoria however. But it's not bad a chem if you use it for cetrain things.
31-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I think most people had already written this one off long before this site was started, so nothing more to say really. If you do do it dont dose for too long.

All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
03-08-2012, 10:01 PM
I've heard it's not bad if you get good quality stuff, but a bit shit if you do.
07-08-2012, 10:34 PM
I think I got very weird stuff from either Some Anon or Be Right Cack and went on a mad one where i was actually physically talking to a woman in a webcam window thinking that she was in a hotel opposite and I was looking out of my window talking to her thinking she was at her window - Im not sure this is a common trip if using the internet regular whilst high but this went on until my friend turned up after she had been out (around 3am) - she fell asleep and left me to gazing out of my imaginary window. When she woke about 7am I was totally convinced that this had been real and then got it into my head that this had been a deliberate distraction so someone could steal my stash so started to look for some more drugs as wanted to redose. Suprised as fck when I couldnt find any - and knowing full well the previous evening Id had 57 varieties scattered around, turned to my friend in disbelief and said I told you so - someones robbed all my drugs !! I was getting a bit frantic by this stage, especially at my friend as I know it was only her that had been with me, and also concerned that someone had been in here without either of us knowing as she had been asleep. She was looking more and more worried and eventually admitted that she had hidden all my drugs when she arrived earlier because she was a bit worried about me !! Suffice to say after all that stress had a cup of tea and went to bed !! Bloody strange night :|

I had totally forgotten about this stuff but actually was quite good so will have to get me some more for when Im back on full tilt again :) That night/morning I must have redosed at least 3-4 times so I guess Im not (as usual!) a good example of being sensible - maybe nearly a gram I got through. I liked it - give it a try. :)
08-08-2012, 12:29 AM
^ Sounds like u got abducted by aliens Mr Doits.
In fact I've had 2 very different exeriences with the stuff.
Some may say that would probably be because of different ROA's but I'm not too sure at all tbh

This is the review of the stuff i got of VIP LEGALS:

http://www.chemsrus.com/research-chemica...idate.html

And this is the one from buyanychem:

http://www.chemsrus.com/research-chemica...idate.html
08-08-2012, 12:46 AM
(07-08-2012 10:34 PM)MrDoIt Wrote:  I had totally forgotten about this stuff but actually was quite good so will have to get me some more for when Im back on full tilt again :) That night/morning I must have redosed at least 3-4 times so I guess Im not (as usual!) a good example of being sensible - maybe nearly a gram I got through. I liked it - give it a try. :)

I forgot about it to until this week have to say Im more impressed than i was by it before. Addictive qualities seem to sneak up on you though gunna have to stick to buying half g's

"Happiness might now be bought for a penny, and carried in the waistcoat-pocket; portable ecstasies might be had corked up in a pint-bottle; and peace of mind could be sent down by the mail.”
08-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi Geeza will have a look through your TR later in the week. Heres me have to go paint again at 23.15 - its a piss take but has to be done. Painting maybe be thereuputic but getting high is more so and I know which I prefer !! :)
09-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks for that geeza. Have not used the second vendor unless they have changed names lately so think I will give this one another go. Just laughing to myself at whats in store for the 2nd half of this year :) Oh boy....