This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diphenidine - 1,2-diphenylethylpiperidine
Tempz Offline
Space cake

OratorMedicalQuillPart of the ukcr furniture
RE: Diphenidine - 1,2-diphenylethylpiperidine
(15-03-2013 10:18 PM)pinta Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 09:48 PM)TemplarMusic Wrote:  Chemwire still haven't emailed me back about adv. membership.

I'm lucky enough to be one of their oldest customers so i had no problems getting accepted in the Advanced Section, i'm sure they'll get back to you soon!

Anyway, now i'm nearly back to baseline...a friend and i have sampled Diphenidine this evening, and we both think that it is very similar to MXE. I did a 1mg allergy test this afternoon, followed a few hours later by 60mg insufflated (as recommended by CW).

60mg produced a very nice mood lift and glow lasting around 3 hours.

Like i said before i'm crap at trip reports, but initial impressions are very good and MXE like! Gonna leave it there for now though, being a new chem! Will wait and see what others experience over the next week before experimenting more with Diphenidine!

Hopefully the longterm antidepressant effects are similar to MXE too!

Lemme know what happens when you push the dosage up, if you're willing to give it a shot! MXE used to get real fun when you baited it a little

If the Dope don't get you, the Acid must.
Part 1 / Part 2 Part 3

IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, CLICK THIS.
15-03-2013 10:24 PM
Sepher Offline
Blind Northern Oracle

Sharp ShooterWisdomGrumpyAlways ChilledGold Star
I should have a sample coming over the next few days, I'm looking forward to comparing with MXE for sure. I suspect I'm going to be slightly disappointed whatever happens. MXE was my first dissociative, never had the illegal it mimicked. Nothing's ever gonna have the same novelty value that first slide down the hole had again. Any new dissociative would have to be very good indeed to get close.

Pinta, sounds like it's another one that has to be dosed high. 60mg MXE would have straight holed me an hour later, no question. I'd have expected enough for a warm glow, fluff and sparkles at half that. Will see where plugging it gets me, tempted even to test IM just for the research value but think I'll wait for others' reports on that ROA for now. Don't mind lab-ratting but mustn't be reckless.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 10:48 PM by Sepher.)
15-03-2013 10:48 PM
pinta Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

(15-03-2013 10:48 PM)Sepher Wrote:  Any new dissociative would have to be very good indeed to get close.

Pinta, sounds like it's another one that has to be dosed high. 60mg MXE would have straight holed me an hour later, no question. I'd have expected enough for a warm glow, fluff and sparkles at half that. Will see where plugging it gets me, tempted even to test IM just for the research value but think I'll wait for others' reports on that ROA for now. Don't mind lab-ratting but mustn't be reckless.

This substance is as close you your gonna get to MXE in my opinion, but agreed lets wait and see what others have to say before jumping to conclusions.

One thing i can say is that i suffer from major depression and last nights experiment has sparked me into life again during my worst time of the year at the end of winter! I'm not really interested personally in Holing from these sorts of things, so others opinions of Diphenidine may differ significantly to mine.

Ended up doing another 100mg last night, and it was very strong but not enough to Hole from, not too far away though i reckon. I was pretty spangled though in a very nice way! My friend gave a moderate dose to another friend, and they were both very impressed indeed!

Next time i will try and plug i think. I'm very wary these days (after a few years of battering new RC's) of snorting any new chem such as this, it has got a significant sting to it which lasts 15 minutes or so, and don't want to be the guinea pig who finds that it is highly neurotoxic! Feeling fine and dandy this morning from 5 hours sleep after a few pints of water anyway!

Will be keeping an eye on Bluelight to see what the chemistry bods there make of it!

I'd certainly recommend that anyone interested blags their way into CW's Advanced section to sample this chem anyway! It far surpasses the NEK ripoff from a few months back!
16-03-2013 11:05 AM
Dioxy Offline
Paranoid android

Looking forward to giving this a try soon.

Can anyone give an approximation of onset time and duration? It can be very tricky working out the ideal dose when cross-tolerance is unknown and the last thing I want to do is make the classic "it's not worked, better have more" error... That's caught me out with some of the more potent disso's before...
18-03-2013 09:13 PM
pinta Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

I didn't take notes because i'm hopeless at trip reports, but from memory onset was 30-45 minutes or so.

Was far too busy chatting to folks on facebook to take note of the duration too. First time in months i've felt really sociable and wanted to chat to people properly online Happy

I'm sure 50-60mg will give you a good idea what this chem is about!
19-03-2013 02:49 AM
zebra Offline
Spokesperson without a cause

DevilishChamp
(18-03-2013 09:13 PM)Dioxy Wrote:  Looking forward to giving this a try soon.

Can anyone give an approximation of onset time and duration? It can be very tricky working out the ideal dose when cross-tolerance is unknown and the last thing I want to do is make the classic "it's not worked, better have more" error... That's caught me out with some of the more potent disso's before...

Well best practice would suggest not redosing the first time. Get a feel for it at that dose then go back another day. There's no telling how any individual will react to a new chem as everyone has different previous experience and brain chemistry.
Reps + Blodwyn

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
19-03-2013 10:34 AM
zebra Offline
Spokesperson without a cause

DevilishChamp
(07-03-2013 05:46 PM)mela Wrote:  So it's a homeomorph of MK801/Dizocilpine?

Quote:Dizocilpine (INN), also known as MK-801, is a non-competitive antagonist of the N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptor, a glutamate receptor discovered by a team at Merck in 1982.[1] Glutamate is the brain's primary excitatory neurotransmitter. The channel is normally blocked with a magnesium ion and requires depolarization of the neuron to remove the magnesium and allow the glutamate to open the channel, causing an influx of calcium, which then leads to subsequent depolarization.[2] MK-801 binds inside the ion channel of the receptor at several of PCP's binding sites thus preventing the flow of ions, including an influx of calcium (Ca2+), through the channel. Dizocilpine blocks NMDA receptors in a use- and voltage-dependent manner, since the channel must open for the drug to bind inside it. The drug acts as a potent anti-convulsant and likely has dissociative anesthetic properties, but it is not used clinically for this purpose due to the discovery of brain lesions, called Olney's lesions (see below), in test rats. MK-801 is also associated with a number of negative side effects, including cognitive disruption and psychotic-spectrum reactions. It also inhibited the induction of long term potentiation.[3] Instead, the NMDA receptor pore-blocker ketamine is used as a dissociative anesthetic in human medical procedures. While ketamine may also trigger temporary psychosis in certain individuals, its short half-life and lower potency make it a much safer clinical option. However, dizocilpine is the most frequently used non-competitive NMDA receptor antagonist in animal models to mimic psychosis for experimental purposes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizocilpine

These Olney lesions were also found in animal models for PCP, ketamine etc, but no evidence of them in humans. So some reason to think it won't be a potential issue here.

I was under the impression that Olney's lesions were not an issue in humans as rats were lacking a particular enzyme involved in metabolising phencyclidine related compounds. I thought Olney himself had retracted the assertion. My memory is a bit hazy on this as it's been several years since I looked into it so it's possible there've been some new developments or I'm just wrong. No time now but I will try and verify this later.

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
19-03-2013 12:21 PM
Tempz Offline
Space cake

OratorMedicalQuillPart of the ukcr furniture
(19-03-2013 12:21 PM)zebra Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 05:46 PM)mela Wrote:  So it's a homeomorph of MK801/Dizocilpine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizocilpine

These Olney lesions were also found in animal models for PCP, ketamine etc, but no evidence of them in humans. So some reason to think it won't be a potential issue here.

I was under the impression that Olney's lesions were not an issue in humans as rats were lacking a particular enzyme involved in metabolising phencyclidine related compounds. I thought Olney himself had retracted the assertion. My memory is a bit hazy on this as it's been several years since I looked into it so it's possible there've been some new developments or I'm just wrong. No time now but I will try and verify this later.

Yeah, I thought this was the case too, I'm sure I remember reading this.

If the Dope don't get you, the Acid must.
Part 1 / Part 2 Part 3

IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, CLICK THIS.
19-03-2013 12:46 PM
Dioxy Offline
Paranoid android

In itself that is v helpful, pinta, thanks. And zebra, I appreciate your advice, I will be practicing extra caution with this one.
19-03-2013 01:28 PM
mela Offline
Sloane Ranger

WisdomMad ScientistSunAngel
(19-03-2013 12:21 PM)zebra Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 05:46 PM)mela Wrote:  These Olney lesions were also found in animal models for PCP, ketamine etc, but no evidence of them in humans. So some reason to think it won't be a potential issue here.

Don't think there would be any issue, zeb. I just put the mention that there's no robust reason to think this (Olney lesions) would be a problem with the compound for human use, as the authors mentioned them in the abstract (for rats again!).

"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
19-03-2013 01:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)