This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
B2
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
RE: B2
Probably move on to a mix of the sale shit they've been selling but with a new more jazzed up.name. The first batches will probably be completely illegal and then the formula will change and they will claim its do to tolerence.
I used to write fortune cookies.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
29-12-2012 07:04 PM
d4nneh Offline
Psychonautic Hippie

Sweethearts
CD's current crystalline powder B2 is very nasty shit very strong and stimmy, with no other redeeming qualities. Tastes like DMAA and ramps the heart rate right up with no discernible feeling of pleasure. Incredibly strong vasoconstriction effects to those susceptible to it too, Had to run to the pub to neck a double vodka to save me from having heart failure basically.
There more expensive offering 'crystal shards' seemed more of the same a few weeks ago. Very stimmy and very vasocontrisctive after just a small amount.
purchased again (not by me) just over a week later it seems it was a very different product. Found i was able to have more than 2 lines without developing a nasty vaso episode. After this amount however you suddenly unexpectedly reach a very messy high and end up being rather fuxored for about 30min, despite only minimal euphoric feelings.

Basically seems they are chucking any old shit it it at the moment, some downright dangerous for vaso susceptible like me.

Avoid it all. I'm sure most with any sense still do :D Wonder if Eclipse is still nasty? >_<

xxxxx

There's no one left to save.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 09:00 PM by d4nneh.)
29-12-2012 08:59 PM
henrik7 Offline
Take me to your KFC, Earthling.

Sharp ShooterGold StarPart of the ukcr furniture
I was drinking & doing CW synthacaine before & during when I tried Cd crystal shards. Done small bumps of the B2, noticed I couldnt get it up for a time but between the 3 couldn't have said for sure it was the B2.

When I tried the spirit the next day I had no such problem.
29-12-2012 09:07 PM
Dino Offline
Rickroller

(29-12-2012 08:59 PM)d4nneh Wrote:  CD's current crystalline powder B2 is very nasty shit very strong and stimmy, with no other redeeming qualities. Tastes like DMAA and ramps the heart rate right up with no discernible feeling of pleasure. Incredibly strong vasoconstriction effects to those susceptible to it too, Had to run to the pub to neck a double vodka to save me from having heart failure basically.
There more expensive offering 'crystal shards' seemed more of the same a few weeks ago. Very stimmy and very vasocontrisctive after just a small amount.
purchased again (not by me) just over a week later it seems it was a very different product. Found i was able to have more than 2 lines without developing a nasty vaso episode. After this amount however you suddenly unexpectedly reach a very messy high and end up being rather fuxored for about 30min, despite only minimal euphoric feelings.

Basically seems they are chucking any old shit it it at the moment, some downright dangerous for vaso susceptible like me.

Avoid it all. I'm sure most with any sense still do :D Wonder if Eclipse is still nasty? >_<

xxxxx

I had CD Eclipse a while back and going by your description of the effects of their current batch of powdered 'B2' it sounds like exactly the same stuff. Very nasty indeed. Thank God I only did a small tester line.
30-12-2012 03:25 PM
mesmerised Offline
Adolf Shitler

Sharp ShooterMusic MaestroGold StarChampDynamite
(29-12-2012 12:22 PM)Dino Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 12:04 PM)mesmerised Wrote:  This pretty much.

I wish people would just give up on these type of vendors. If you want cut illegals buying them off shitty branded vendors is a dumb move for more than one reason... If you want cut caffeine then have a coffee.

Hopefully next year we can move people away from shit like this and towards ventures new.

The question is what will they move on to? I can't recall a time when there were ever so many RC's available and yet, for me anyway, none of them are worth getting excited about.

So much choice and so little quality.

That's down to personal taste I suppose but with the range of nbome's around I think it's a pretty interesting time in the rc market.

Depends what your looking for I suppose. If it's a 4MMC replacement than prepare to be disappointed.
30-12-2012 06:29 PM
raveydavey Offline
Just starting

I got some from c2u recently and it was a fluffy powder rather than heavier crystals. had it after a line of early dec stuff and it didnt have the same effects, slight stim thats about it. Avoid (and thats from someone who thought 2012 b2 wasnt that bad)
02-01-2013 08:39 PM
Mona Lisa Offline
Rickroller

AngelAngel
Some B2 I had back in 2011 seemed to be mainly meph but must have struck lucky...dunno what's in it nowadays

Be good; but if you can't be good, be careful ]:->
02-01-2013 09:43 PM
Blodwyn Offline
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
Its a chemical lucky dip - if you are lucky!!!

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
02-01-2013 09:53 PM
Miss Messy Offline
Junkie Extraordinaire

Sun
All I think it's good for is on a works night out u want abit of a buzz n no one to notice you've had anything coz let's face it it's nothing to shout about.

How long ya gonna feel like that for??? =-O =-o
03-01-2013 09:45 AM
Mona Lisa Offline
Rickroller

AngelAngel
Rather like a hot dog. Never know what's in processed meat

Be good; but if you can't be good, be careful ]:->
03-01-2013 12:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)