This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
MESSAGE FROM BUCKLED BONZI REGARD EPD POWDER (NOT CRYSTAL) PURCHASED AFTER 14TH APRIL 2014
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Buckled-bonzi?page=86

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
AL-LAD
10-11-2012, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 12:07 AM by Sepher.)
RE: AL-LAD
ROFLs @ the Chairman. I know where Emmerdale's filmed well, just north of Leeds innit, about a mile past Eccup reservoir. Can't say as it's all that representative of the parts I live tho. Less ey up fancy a pint more what you fucking looking at round here mate. ;)

Quote:Anyway strange insight into my mind there, as you were folks.

Indeed. As you were.
28-11-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 03:56 PM by freaktech.)
Seems like already exists a al-lad vendor with other ergoloid analogues, check this comment on BL:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/65434...e-tried-it

Anyone know that supp?? seems too good to be true. Before the moderator editing of post, I saw a little clue. The domain of the vendor is .org, as the user wrotes "r************.org". Begins with "r" letter too. Any ideas?
03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
AL LAD does not store for long and reverts back to it's LSD state,rendering it illegal and unsellable. Sad.
03-12-2012, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 10:18 PM by LizardLabs.)
Any references on that? Are you sure you're not mistaking that for ALD-52 which is well documented as being unstable?
05-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Even if so some one will find a way =)
16-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Sure you could get a PhD for that much, but it's not much good without the lab and scheduled precursor license to go with it! Is 40k really that much for 25000 doses of a chemical which is has such potential?

It seems like this might be about to start making its way out though, did anyone get a sample?
16-05-2013, 10:34 PM
(16-05-2013 10:31 PM)Allan Wrote:  Sure you could get a PhD for that much, but it's not much good without the lab and scheduled precursor license to go with it! Is 40k really that much for 25000 doses of a chemical which is has such potential?

It seems like this might be about to start making its way out though, did anyone get a sample?

When the outcome is semi-reliable, 40k is a massive deal

[Image: D188h7r.png]
17-05-2013, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 07:29 AM by Lunatic Fringe.)
(09-11-2012 11:58 PM)AJ-Blotters Wrote:  They offer a lot of stuff that is strictly regulated, including methamphetamine and MDMA. Personally I wouldn't touch it with a stick. Let me know how you get on if you decide to deal with them

I'm with you! Someone offering chemicals of that nature is almost 100% likely to be a scammer, especially if they're bold enough to place illegals on an open website for retail. Email retailers with that kind of selection might, just might, be a teeny bit more likely to come through.
30-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Can anyone tell me if this one is absolutely definitely legal? I'm really curious to try but can't take any chances. Thanks
30-05-2013, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 06:23 PM by zombywoof.)
legal in the uk it says over on drugs-forum but not u.s.

I have been reading shulgins report in TIHKAL and he was only dosing 160ug for full effects but i have read of doses double and triple that recently and am wondering what the recommended dose for an experienced psychedelic user should really be. Any help would be appreciated.

In the space age the most important space is between the ears.