This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
5-MeO-DALT
Renton Offline
Busy

O Captain! My Captain!

BomberMad ScientistNinja
RE: 5-MeO-DALT
(05-10-2012 04:21 PM)Feed Wrote:  I was interested in getting some but the pellets work out at £80 a gram!

Then... Buy the powder... :-\ :-/

(05-10-2012 04:08 PM)PulpFriction Wrote:  has anybody tried the 5-Meo-Dalt pellets from chemicalwire?

feedback would be most welcome

overpriced. It'd be cheaper to get a gram and some scales.

[Image: t3U4UFW.png]
06-10-2012 11:50 AM
Feed Offline
Shulginator

ChampRoyaltyFilmakerSink Smasher
I WAS interested, then saw the price. I do buy the powder.

[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE
06-10-2012 01:59 PM
syrp Offline
Back to one account

Just ate one OBF sample pellet offer from facebook....now im vibin up the walls because i just happen to have forgotten my daily prozac use ... 40mg daily mornings none today ... yeah now i just ate a 5-meo-dalt pellet then realised ... anywayz judging by what you guys are sayin im feelin pretty relaxed now, "should" be okie dokie.

"Sending this one out to nasa, mission control to pete tong...,

[email protected]
24-10-2012 12:55 PM
syrp Offline
Back to one account

Sent me straight to sleep after tha lil burst of euphoria.

[email protected]
24-10-2012 05:17 PM
xenon787 Offline
Thursday Drinker

Sunday Drinker
Is it really safe to mix drugs with antidepressants? i have in the past, but i know the effects at least are affected negatively
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2012 09:35 PM by xenon787.)
24-10-2012 09:34 PM
Sepher Offline
Blind Northern Oracle

Sharp ShooterWisdomGrumpyAlways ChilledGold Star
It depends on the type of drug and the type of anti-d xenon. I'm not a chemist / pharmacologist so this is all lay-man stuff but SSRIs/SNRI's like Prozac or Mirtazipine would tend to block your serotonergics from working properly, so psychedelics or stimulants that act mainly on serotonin receptors would be a waste of time. Mirtazipine quite successfully blocked 1.1mg of 25I-NBOMe for example, leaving me with only threshold effects. Take a serotonergic on an MAOI type anti-d though or an MAOI on a serotonergic anti-d you could be in a lot of trouble, serotonin syndrome territory, potentially fatal. I'm not sure if this was the cause of a seriously bat-shit mental incident I had with aMT, that being a weak MAOI interacting with Mirtazipine again?

Lots of drugs act as direct agonists of several types of receptor or as releasers of several types of neurotransmitter, cocaine acting on dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline for example. Depending on the anti-d you may get attenuation of some effects or potentiation of others altering the usual balance of effects they give you. This could certainly be problematic, the possibility is there at least. Even opiates can be affected because some inhibit CYP450 cytochrome enzymes responsible for metabolisation, SSRI inhibition of CYP2D6 enzymes responsible for codeine conversion for instance. Not dangerous there but pretty pointless. In short it's not wise to take drugs of any description when you're on anti-ds really without first really doing your homework, if at all.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 01:18 AM by Sepher.)
25-10-2012 01:10 AM
syrp Offline
Back to one account

I know its not safe i just had a slip of the mind. Its definitely not safe.

[email protected]
25-10-2012 04:56 AM
xenon787 Offline
Thursday Drinker

Sunday Drinker
I was aware that they will not effect all drugs, but pretty sure prozac and 5-meo-dalt would have some issues around it.

Thanks for the recap sepher, this type of info might stay in my memory longer the more i read it.
25-10-2012 05:34 PM
syrp Offline
Back to one account

Anyway so far so good no negative side effects at all.

[email protected]
26-10-2012 06:37 AM
DavidWhy
Unregistered

(24-10-2012 09:34 PM)xenon787 Wrote:  Is it really safe to mix drugs with antidepressants? i have in the past, but i know the effects at least are affected negatively

It's not really but I took this when I was on an SSRI and I took the risk as I figured it was too short acting to cause any major problems. I know the most dangerous risk is Serotonin Synddrome but that takes about 6 hours to come I believe I read, and I knew this would be over by then so I took it. So yeah, it's not generally advised but I risked it knowing that on one SSRI and only a small dose of this I would probably be fine. I was. I don't advise you to use my experience as a decision maker but it is just one bit of anecdotal evidence to weigh up.

It is a pretty nice, drug though. Not too overwhelming. I am not such a big fan of psychedelics as I once was so I tentatively took this as I knew it was very short acting. I was pleasantly surprised. I got the giggles on it and found things I would usually find mildly amusing hilariously funny. I also got the munchies too which was really strange. I think I ate an entire loaf of malt bread with margarine before ordering a Chinese. It was all nice then I had a very slow, gradual comedown about 5 hours after taking it and I felt completely fine.

It won't keep you partying all night but it is a sort of compromise between getting hammered and taking a night off.
13-11-2012 02:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)