This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Do you have an opinion on Legal Highs?
A BBC Three documentary team would be interested in hearing your views and experiences.
To find out more, please check this link.
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Do-you-have-an-opinion-on-Legal-Highs

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-EAPB
tralala Offline
Shulginator

Creative WriterSunAngelSunday DrinkerSweetheartsBee
5-EAPB
First off, let’s get the hypocritical excuses out of the way......

I had intended to consume some pre-ban 6-apb mid-week, but when samples were offered and sent, due a day later than I’d intended to indulge, I thought I’d wait another day until the sample came to test.
It didn’t come that day however, & by the time the postie hadn’t delivered, I couldn’t wait any longer & did one of my 6-apb pellets etc etc, so I’m afraid I had 2 days in a row indulging, followed by one day without, before I tested the sample on the following day.
Tolerance may therefore have been an issue, in addition to my general long-term tolerance of most substances, though I ended up dosing higher incrementally because of this.

Appearance: White powder with some soft lumps

Testing conditions: 6apb pellets two & three days previously, before that, nothing for about a week. Had slept about 10 hours the previous night, plus 2 sleeps the previous day.
1 piece of leftover pizza consumed a couple of hours prior to testing

A few hours before taking the first dose and half hour after doing a minute 5mg allergy test, I could feel stimulation and a definite ‘edge’, which shocked me, and made me revise my intention to start at 50mg.

1325: 30mg dissolved in pop & drunk
1430: No additional effects on top of what I’d felt from the allergy test. Feel quite hungry
1435: 100mg dissolved in small amount of pop & drunk. Slightly bitter taste, but not as vile as some substances. (I wouldn’t ordinarily re-dose that soon after an initial dose, but I didn’t want hunger to lead me to eat & put another barrier in the way of a successful test)
I also have to leave just after that, to go & help a friend out on her farm, oo ar, so I pack up a dose, paper & pen to continue my TR notes.
Eat a few mentos
1505: Very slight heart load, not at a concerning level. Experiencing clarity of vision, everything very clearly defined as we’re driving along (I’m in the passenger seat, fear not!)
Feeling more of a ‘come-up’ sensation now, no rushing or euphoria, just a change in perception.
Slightly churning stomach (though could be the van rather than the drug). My teeth feel very slidey & smooth against each other.
The usual dry mouth is in evidence, however I’m much better at taking on liquids than I usually am on stimulants. Still not enough as I should, but considerably more than I usually would.
1530: Start making myself useful on the farm. I have slight confusion & my balance is slightly affected, but a huge deal less than I would experience on other apbs. Physical work is fine, and there are no temperature fluctuations, other than those I would experience after physical exertion without drugs.
1630: Still no more effects than before. I can definitely feel that I’ve taken something, but it is very subtle – perhaps this is the Nitracaine of the apb,s? I ask for a pupil check from my compardres, & they both report no dilation whatsoever.
Feeling hungry again, though the hunger disappears before I take the next dose.
If I had bought this for myself, rather than to test for free & report back on, I would not have taken any more today, as I’m pretty sure I’ve got as far as this will offer, & as Renton mentioned in the 5-EAPB thread, it is more subtle than the other apbs. I feel guilty however, about not following my own standards re ‘ideal testing conditions’, & worried that my tolerance will have prevented a fair assessment of the 5-EAPB
1640: 150mg dissolved (very discreetly, in the middle of a field) in pop & drunk
1810: Feeling more effects than previously, a little bit woo & swaying when I get up from the kneeling position I’ve been in for some time. (I’m in a field working remember!)
1940: Back home now. Hunger pangs have come & gone throughout this experience, but no hunger at the moment. My daughter offers me one of her skewers of satay chicken that she’s just bought from the Chinese takeaway. (As everyone's talking about chicken in the shoutbox! Can't join in, typing TR). Chicken goes down easily.
2000: Very slight eye wiggles
2100: Thumpy heart for a couple of minutes.
2315: Now, after typing up all my notes (god this is a so much easier way of doing a TR than my usual scatty method), I can still feel the effects quite strongly. I feel hungry again, even though I’ve just mopped up the satay sauce with a mini-naan. I don’t think I will find sleep too difficult tonight & I’ll probably drink a glass of wine soon (I can’t drink alcohol for hours & hours after my last dose on other apbs)

This is pleasant & easy to function normally on, but no chattiness & incessant waffle from me for a change. I haven't had any jaw action on this at all, which is very refreshing.
I think I would be unlikely to buy it myself though, dependent on the price.
I do not recommend anyone take the size doses I did. This was purely to out ride any tolerance issues and to be able to report back as fairly as possible.

Ha, famous last words!
I eventually went to sleep about 3am (I think) after drinking a glass & a half of wine. I woke up after 3.5 hours sleep, 40 minutes before the alarm was due to go off & I feel surprisingly ok this morning (so far).
Reps + mela

Please read the site rules HERE
it'll all come out in the wash
17-06-2013 07:27 AM
mela Offline
Sloane Ranger

WisdomMad ScientistSunAngel
RE: 5-EAPB
(17-06-2013 07:27 AM)tralala Wrote:  1940: Back home now. Hunger pangs have come & gone throughout this experience, but no hunger at the moment. My daughter offers me one of her skewers of satay chicken that she’s just bought from the Chinese takeaway. (As everyone's talking about chicken in the shoutbox! Can't join in, typing TR). Chicken goes down easily.

*cool*

The Fried Chicken effect reaches far and wide. The 3rd Sunday in June will from henceforth be known as Chicken Sunday :D

Nice TR, Tra :)

"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2013 09:39 AM by mela.)
17-06-2013 09:39 AM
celestial Offline
Designated driver

Good report, cheers...doesn't sound all that promising though
17-06-2013 05:18 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
With the apbs if I had only a one day break between sessions I would not be able to get where I wanted to be regardless of the amount used. The fact that tralala was able to get somewhat smashed albeit with very high doses says tgis compound is probably pretty strong. Possibly stronger than the apbs. Nice report tralala, I don't know if I'd be much help on a farm all monged out, so props to you for your diligence and kindness to your friend.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
18-06-2013 01:38 AM
Tempz Offline
Silk scarves, Cuban heels & lipgloss

OratorMedicalQuillPart of the ukcr furniture
Will gram a gram of this next week, probably jump in at 250mg after hearing that. Nice report, doesn't instill too much faith as a MAPB beater though :c
18-06-2013 07:34 PM
Knothing Offline

Last poster trophy

Sharp ShooterChampGolden
I'd start around 125mg after an alergy test. You can always add more. This compound should he rather strong. Should be very close to the strength of 6-apb. Keep in mind that tralala does a lot of research herself and she had researched very recently before this trial.

My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their storiy.
Forum rules
18-06-2013 10:57 PM
Tempz Offline
Silk scarves, Cuban heels & lipgloss

OratorMedicalQuillPart of the ukcr furniture
(18-06-2013 10:57 PM)Knothing Wrote:  I'd start around 125mg after an alergy test. You can always add more. This compound should he rather strong. Should be very close to the strength of 6-apb. Keep in mind that tralala does a lot of research herself and she had researched very recently before this trial.

I too am a very avid researcher in the stimulant area of RC's, my doses of MAPB used to equal cam in ridiculousness at times, but I'll take your advice, I often find that redosing never gets me where I want if I dose again, but there's always other days.
19-06-2013 08:03 PM
mela Offline
Sloane Ranger

WisdomMad ScientistSunAngel
250mg bought, 225mg received :|

125mg 5-EAPB: lightish lunch 1hr previously

t = 0: 125mg Capped Oral
t +30m: Nowt to shout
t +45m: feel warmth in tum – assume cap’s disintegrated
t +60m: feel some head pressure, increase in body temp., maybe subtle stimulation
t +90m: poop time. Mild fuzzy-head + vision, some subtle stimulation, some chills, more increase in body temp.
t+120m: vasoconstriction notable (cold hands & feet). Sweaty-betty, v. mild mashy head
t+150m: no dilated pupils on checking, subtle stim, vaso, sweatiness, some visual fuzz. Mild mashy-head. Nothing exciting really.
t+180m: still positive effects are very mild. Vaso, high body temp., bruxism.
t+210m: as before really. Mellow mashy head, gnashing & sweating, digiticles.
t+240m: yawns appearing, increasingly lethargy, any subtle mental stim fading. Vaso, bruxism etc
t+270m: Boring. Mild positive effects, lethargic, yawning away :/
t+300m: as above – meh! Could prolly sleep now.
t+360m: lay in bed, watch some stuff :|
t+480m: oncoming brainache, slowly getting worse and really pissing me off. No even mild positive effects at this point, bruxism etc has faded.

tl;dr
OK, firstly caveats: I tend to find apb pretty boring at this point, must be the first apb I've had for around a couple of months. Indeed, even low doses (~100mg) of 6-apb I tended to find pretty tedious. So worth keeping in mind...

Not a very interesting chem at this level. Perhaps it shines with a slightly higher dose :/ If excessive gnashing, sweating, and vaso, alongside mellow euphoria and mashy-head floats ya boat - this would work for you. Perhaps just me, but just found it pretty boring - minimal upside, notable crappy effects (vaso etc). Today has been a rather shitty day, mood pretty low, a general feeling of bleh! with a bit of meh! Perhaps comedown, perhaps not (post hoc ergo propter hoc?). Doesn't really fill the hole left by the departed APB's, IMHO.

"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
21-06-2013 05:43 PM
Hausschuhe Offline
Freudian Slippers

PeaceSun
Here's my trip report from Friday night.

Me: late 30s, 60-65kg, 5’7”, two weeks since last apb/mapb usage, past experience with 25b nbome, other apbs, mdma, mda, mpa, ethylphenidate, mdai, amphetamine
Ms Slippers: late 30s, 60-65kg, 5’3”, two months since last usage, almost identical past usage with added lsd

5-eapb, from BB, colour is brownish. Imagine the grains in a posh salads they sometimes called ‘bulgur wheat’. Imagine bulgur wheat salads made for smurfs, and that stinks like a chemical. That's the 5-eapb I’ve got.

Ate a sandwich half an hour beforehand, with a glass of milk.

5.55 – planning to do 130mg, but am starting with 70mg in water (dissolves very easily), down the cake hole.
6.00 – a bit of numbing on the tongue; there’s an almond-y singed feel to where some of the chemical has brushed up on it.
6.07 – anticipation thing, probably, but I notice that rubbing my thigh feels very nice. Maybe it always does. Put “rub your thigh more often” into to-do list.
6.12 – phone call from Ms Slippers, who’s on her way home from drinks with colleagues. I let her know what I’m doing; she’s unsure whether she’ll join in, but she’s happy to sit in with me. Heart rate’s up a little now.
6.35 – so far, not much. Notice the first shift in psyche, a sort of welcoming to the world – physically, a teeny little bit of lightness in the limbs when I walk or reach for something. Certainly has none of the push a la 5mapb or 6apb (and definitely not, when combined). The feeling of psyche shift comes after a change in vision – odd, maybe something to do with a change of lens pressure? Feeling pretty confident now that another 60mg will be great; and given the lack of push, I'm confident that adding a little eph to the mix will work.
            Stretching feels amazing, a bit like the impulse radiates beyond the body from the initial movement.
6.45 – adding 60mg now, dissolved in water again.
6.55 – get the slightly light head – I often lose a little bit of my sense of balance on 6apb, and that’s coming through a little bit.
            Minor jaw tension, but… extremely empathic. Feel concerned for things, like a worry for others’ well-being. It’s sort of good, but I kind of hope that my evening isn’t going to revolve around light-heading worrying for the health of humanity.
            Not really an up and goer this.
            But… the empathy aspect is getting as strong as that in the old pill days… but perhaps overstatement is a feature of this substance.
7.00 – Finally! I feel like doing stuff. But what? Mix music? Mix paints? Mix with people? Feed my actual plants? Cool. Tomato plants are actually doing well this year.
7.10 – More shift in or lack of balance (not concerning, rather delicious). Doesn’t feel at all stimmy. It’s the stim of equivalent of reading “Where’s Wally?” You could get very frustrated looking for it. Hmm.
7.15 – Decide now to do a small line, under 20mg, of ethylphenidate, railed.
7.17 – First smile breaks. Gawd. That took a while.
7.20 – I’m not going to sleep much tonight, am I?
            Ooh. Ethyl drip.
            My pupils are so freaking teeny.
            Ethyl… that word reminds me a French teacher we had in high school Poor Ethel. Bullied mercilessly by the kids for having a big, bent nose and a name like Ethel. I think the tough girls managed to make her run out of the classroom in tears about once a month. But can they order a coffee in Paris? Or Shoreditch? These questions will be forever unresolved. Thank Christ. I don’t ever want to see those tough girls from my year in high school ever again.
7.25 - Can feel a fortification from the EPH, carrying me through now, although that could be the second half of the 5eapb dose hitting
8.25 - For the last hour, I’ve been doing an oil painting of my nephew on canvas (so obviously I won’t share it here). On other drugs, the experience of painting is a bit different – it’s as if the drugs get myself out of the way and connect with the materials. On 5eapb I’ve been thinking about family and being far away (I’m a dirty immigrant, if you hadn’t guessed) and that’s informed the brushwork. So I’m kinda out of my own way, but I’ve pushed other things into the foreground. It’s less rushed brushwork, less free, but still considered and a different enough mindset to be enjoyable. Minor bruxism still.
            Ms Slippers has returned. She’s happy that I seem happy – and she’s happy we’d discussed this before in the week rather than me springing a spangled surprising self at her entrance. I ask if she’d like some. That’s not a euphemism.
8.30 - Ms Slippers bombs 80mg – which, given her lack of tolerance, will probably be just enough for her. She’s had an exhausting week, so we settle down on the sofa to some telly – with me getting up occasionally to dance to an inaudible beat.
9.15 - We’re watching 8 Out of Ten Cats does Countdown, and Ms Slippers turns to me in a rush and says, “this is really good.” I didn’t think the episode was up to much, myself. “No,” she says, “this drug.” Her pupils have become like black enamel dishes.
            What follows for two hours is much touching, stroking, holding, sharing. Touching was extremely tingly. Surprising, too, was the level of horn. (Was a not tonight Josephine kind of night, if you’re wondering.)
            While playing music or showing stupid youtube clips to one another over the evening, we managed to talk about many of the things that had been putting stresses on our relationship. Well, not just talk but understand.
11.30 - We’re not sleepy, but we’ve both had a tiring week. We head to bed, and talk and touch in the dark. This is extremely nice. I’m love-love-loving the empathic glowiness of this substance. This is definitely Ms Slipper’s cup of tea, but for me it’s missing the “I wanna do this now and I wanna do that now” push of other stimulants. That said, I begin to drift off to sleep a little, and Ms Slippers doesn’t get any shut-eye, as you’d expect, until about 2am.

It could have been that Ms Slippers and I had semi-resolved a lot of our relationship’s problems during the week before we tried 5-eapb, yet this substance feels extremely subtle and therapeutic. It really ought to be trialled for psychotherapeutic purposes, but I’m guessing it’ll get a thug-headed ban before that ever happens.

It’s not a substance for a club environment. If you needed the push this lacks, maybe a teeny bit more ethylphenidate and repeated, or, and this is speculative and untried, combine with 5-mapb (if you have any leftover). In fact, I’m guessing that a 5m and 5e mix could be spectacular.

Following couple of days,  still a bit tired but didn’t detect any significant comedown effects. Had a couple of grumpy moments when out and about two days later, but I think that was the usual over-the-top frustration I get when tourists don’t stand to the right on tube escalators. Yes. I’m that guy.

Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
13-08-2013 02:49 PM
tralala Offline
Shulginator

Creative WriterSunAngelSunday DrinkerSweetheartsBee
I'm being a rubbish little trip reporter at the moment, sorry!

I forgot to mention that last week, I had a little drug-tub stock-take while feeling a little sad that stocks have dwindled to a pitiful state.....and decided to weigh the remainder of the 5-EAPB sample I tested 2 months ago (see 1st post of thread)

There was 150mg left, and whilst I wouldn't advise this as an appropriate dose, although my apb tolerance is a lot lower than when I originally tested, it does still have a bearing on doses needed for me to experience a positive effect.
Of course, I therefore dissolved the remaining amount in pop & drank it.
I really enjoyed it and felt a lot more affected (in a positive way) than on my initial test.....there was no 'ohmygodI'mfucked' malarkey, just a lovely, positive addition to the day.
I was able to still function perfectly adequately in 'real life', but deal with ease, situations that would usually have got me a bit stressy and pissed off.

It was a slight shame that unexpected events meant I was unable to just 'be' with the experience & be more conscious of how I was feeling on it, but it made the day very enjoyable & it was fine to get on with sudden commitments whilst under it's influence.

In my original TR, I said:
Quote:This is pleasant & easy to function normally on, but no chattiness & incessant waffle from me for a change. I haven't had any jaw action on this at all, which is very refreshing.
I think I would be unlikely to buy it myself though, dependent on the price.

I now, however, think I may well be prepared to buy some next time I am in a position to purchase anything.

Current conclusion: A pleasant slow-burner

Please read the site rules HERE
it'll all come out in the wash
16-08-2013 07:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)