This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
MESSAGE FROM BUCKLED BONZI REGARD EPD POWDER (NOT CRYSTAL) PURCHASED AFTER 14TH APRIL 2014
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Buckled-bonzi?page=86

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
5-APB hcl
17-10-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: 5-APB hcl
Then stay away from this, it lasts fucking ages!!! I liked it but was still feeling after effects 24 hours later. That'll learn me for trying it out on the Sunday night before being due in work at 9am on the Monday - DOH!

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
17-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Indeed the effects of 5-apb and 6-apb are very long lasting. I usually still have residual stim effects for a good 6-8 hours after the other effects have subsided. Definitely need a free day afterwards with as little human interaction as possible lol.

Love ya Mel <3
17-10-2012, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2012 02:33 PM by Tizzy.)
low dose up the nose seemed to last roughly 3h. no redoses though and it was a very low dose. just enough to FUCK my pupils and have me chatting shit
think il stick to snorting form now on
17-10-2012, 02:50 PM
I was the same, small dose insufflated, about 3hrs fuckledness but my heart rate stayed high for about 12 hours and I couldn't sleep for shit.

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
19-10-2012, 01:57 AM
I tried some from TKK the other week and thought I would comment as he kindly gave me a sample and put it in to some good use. I tried 75mg then 45 mins later 50mg. I tried this dosage because I seem to need less 6-APB and being 75mg is a documented dosage for feeling the experiment, I assume similar chemical and so start low :-)

This stuff kicks In at around 40 minutes, at first it was a slow stim kind of feeling but the other dosage must have caught up with the first. I would not say I was completely done over but at times I really felt like I was proper mashed but with an element of something missing. Like others have said it still is rather good but try not to compare this to Mandy because it really only disappoint.

I have found that 70% 5 and 30% 6 is the best combination. Some times 6-APB can be too much on my body where as I found that 5APB was more gentle to the body. This combination I have tried 1 time and seriously was an awesome night. A few belly rumbles and a small low the next day happened, but a cup of Yerba along with some good food will get you right as rain :-)
19-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Ah yerba. I love the stuff y.f. Just bought a load this week,and a new Palo Santo gourd. Its been great. Nice to see a fellow fan,im suprised more people havent cottoned on to it. On topic, will be trying the hcl on monday for the 1st time, may mix in a little 6apb now.

The most merciful thing in the world...is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents
H.P. Lovecraft
Please read the site rules HERE
19-10-2012, 02:26 AM
I know, it really help with those hangovers lol I like many varieties of the yerba. Amanda, La Mejor and Guyakia :-) Also nice to know someone else is a fan as it just is not really herd of is it :-)

Hope your HCL experience is a good one, really like it myself, you should have a great time :-)
19-10-2012, 08:41 AM
6-apb hcl should be on its way.. more snortable fun!
19-10-2012, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 09:16 AM by Sepher.)
TKK's already got it I think Daisy. I may even have had it last week if I understand things aright based on a recent post of his. Is the HCl the really pale creamy coloured rather than light tan stuff, or is there still a cream coloured succinate out there?
19-10-2012, 09:30 AM
(19-10-2012 02:26 AM)Yucatan Fire Wrote:  I know, it really help with those hangovers lol I like many varieties of the yerba. Amanda, La Mejor and Guyakia :-) Also nice to know someone else is a fan as it just is not really herd of is it :-)

Hope your HCL experience is a good one, really like it myself, you should have a great time :-)

And where was the yerba on Wednesday morning after you forced me to drink a gallon of wine :-)

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]