This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
I fucking love Easter Eggs... hinthint

seriously, none of you ever played contra?

Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
4-aco-dalt
07-11-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: 4-aco-dalt
4-aco-dalt would (from my guess) be like a MUCH faster acting 5-meo-dalt with the effects being switched from (5-meo-dalt) mainly all-over body feel with little visual to; very visual with very specific body feel.

[Image: D188h7r.png]
08-01-2013, 12:34 AM
i just made a order for 250mg hopefuly it will be here for the week end so i can give it a bash.
have malt or dalmt ever been made? will wright a tr when it comes
08-01-2013, 02:19 AM
hopefully it wont have the bodyload or scechy uneasyness of 5-meo-dalt at high doses wil report bace i think 20m should be a good starding point chin
11-01-2013, 04:22 PM
it came today - [Image: MqExu.jpg?1] may try 30mg after tea have only had 4 hours sleep tho :s just came across this tr aswell - http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...r/10873337
11-01-2013, 05:26 PM
(08-01-2013 02:19 AM)combat snowdrift Wrote:  hopefully it wont have the bodyload or scechy uneasyness of 5-meo-dalt at high doses wil report bace i think 20m should be a good starding point chin

I'd start a lot lower than that to be honest...
can never start too low with a psychedelic drug.

11-01-2013, 07:18 PM
it sounds like its half the strength of other 4-aco's but maby 20mg is a better starting point i was thinking of takeing 5mg increments if the initial dose is not enough. my mate wont's to trip aswell so im gonna catch some sleep and comence tomorrow
23-02-2013, 07:54 PM
be interested to hear a report, I've heard its similar to LSD is this stuff legal to buy in the UK?
02-04-2013, 07:56 PM
finely got a chance to try this the other week - 30mg to begin with and took another 10mg 30 mins later it dose kick in pritty quickly however at this dose i was quite underwhlmed slight visual destorsons and a distinct shroomy feelings i think i need to take about 40mg as a thereshold i may take 50mg with some etiz on standby just in-case defiantly not much of psychedelic effects at this dose
02-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:n potentially exciting news, I have obtained a small sample of 4-AcO-DALT (in the fumarate salt form), and there are 6 x 100mg FREE samples up for grabs! (*initially only to existing BRC customers in the intermediate and advanced customer groups). If it transpires to hold sufficient interest for lab researchers then I may commision a larger production batch, assuming it is economically viable to do so.

This is a UK uncontrolled tryptamine derivative and as such requires no Home Office license for lab research purposes in the UK.

Not much is known about this chemical which hasn't been widely available on the UK market previously, but it is thought to share some of the chemical properties of compounds like 5-MeO-DALT.

The initial 6 x 100mg samples are only available on a 1st come, 1st serve basis for existing customers who are in the BRC Intermediate or Advanced customer groups - if you qualify and would like one of the 100mg samples then please send an email to [email protected] confirming your delivery address and your agreement with the terms and conditions. 0.001g accurate lab scales are required.

There will be another sample batch of 4-AcO-DALT arriving in 2 weeks which when it arrives may be offered to all researchers including those who aren't in the intermediate/advanced customer groups, so don't worry if you're not able to apply this time round, or indeed are able to apply but aren't in the first 6 applicants.
Please note, this sample material is not in the freebase form (because the freebase of this compound is unstable) - the freebase has been neutralised with fumaric acid to form a salt, and this fumarate salt therefore consititutes about 28% of the material. Not as much as for example a succinate salt, but a greater portion than one might expect and this must be taken into account when planning experiments.

I also have a couple of grams of the plain, un-ring-substituted N,N-Diallyltryptamine (i.e. "DALT") being produced to explore this as a possibly interesting alternative or addition to the product range at BRC, and this sample will be here inside a month from now. Again this chemical is also uncontrolled in the UK.

https://www.buyresearchchemicals.co.uk/N...t-samples/

If the Dope don't get you, the Acid must.
Part 1 / Part 2 Part 3

IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, CLICK THIS.
02-04-2013, 08:22 PM
samples were all gone last week.