This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
4-aco-dalt
combat snowdrift Offline
Paranoid android

4-aco-dalt
I noticed this being sold by a trusted suppler abroad for about £20 for 100mg thare are only 2 tr's on erowid and not much on bluelight. it sounds like it should be psychedelic than the 5-meo anyone tryed?
06-11-2012 04:22 PM
Renton Offline

Actual Cannibal, Shia LaBeouf!

BomberMad ScientistNinja
RE: 4-aco-dalt
I'm not bothering with checking vendors, but before anybody chimes in... this should be legal.

Afaik, DALT (and analogues) aren't covered in the UK (prove me wrong).

I've been thinking about potential production of 4-ho-DALT in mushrooms via application of DALT in the growth substrate for a while. It should work in theory (it works for DPT, DiPT, MiPT etc) but I have yet to find a legitimate supplier of very, very pure DALT.
Could possibly work with 5-meo-DALT, but am unsure if the 5-meo would remain intact or change results in any way.

Here's somethign interesting from The Shulgin Index.

Another direction possible for modifying the structure would be to relocate the oxygen in indole ring over to the 4- position. 4-Methoxytryptamine is commercially available, and it should be directly substitutable for the 5-methoxytryptamine used in this synthetic process giving rise to 4-MeO-DALT. Yet further out, what about starting the 4-benzyloxytryptamine and walking the same path? The product could be easily stripped of the benzyl ether by the usual catalytic hydrogenation, giving rise to the diallyl analogue of psilocin, 4-HO-DALT. I would wager a ten dollar bet that the acetate ester of this material, 4-AcO-DALT would be in the brain within minutes of swallowing the pill.
Reps + MutantChimp

[Image: D188h7r.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 08:11 PM by Renton.)
06-11-2012 08:07 PM
Sepher Offline
Blind Northern Oracle

Sharp ShooterWisdomGrumpyAlways ChilledGold Star
BRC certainly seemed to think it legal. They had a sample kicking about that Julian offered me about bang on 12 months ago but never got round to getting it off him. Never got to the bottom of why he never brought it in but not to do with legality I'm sure. Think it about as near as you can get to 4-AcO-DMT legally here isn't it?
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 08:43 PM by Sepher.)
06-11-2012 08:40 PM
combat snowdrift Offline
Paranoid android

I cant name the vendor but this is as far as i know it is legal so i would think it will come on the scene soon if its any good i will order some next week and report back.
did brc scrap dalt? i remember thare was an interest check a while ago but i never herd anything back
06-11-2012 08:45 PM
Renton Offline

Actual Cannibal, Shia LaBeouf!

BomberMad ScientistNinja
(06-11-2012 08:45 PM)combat snowdrift Wrote:  I cant name the vendor but this is as far as i know it is legal so i would think it will come on the scene soon if its any good i will order some next week and report back.
did brc scrap dalt? i remember thare was an interest check a while ago but i never herd anything back

BRC did show interest in a GB on DALT, but it fell through due to whatever reason, likely not a pure enough result from the lab.

(06-11-2012 08:40 PM)Sepher Wrote:  BRC certainly seemed to think it legal. They had a sample kicking about that Julian offered me about bang on 12 months ago but never got round to getting it off him. Never got to the bottom of why he never brought it in but not to do with legality I'm sure. Think it about as near as you can get to 4-AcO-DMT legally here isn't it?

4-AcO-DMT is illegal in the UK

[Image: D188h7r.png]
06-11-2012 09:10 PM
Blodwyn Offline
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
I think Sepher meant its the closest thing to compare it to thats legal, not that 4 AcO DMT is legal
:-)

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
06-11-2012 09:21 PM
Sepher Offline
Blind Northern Oracle

Sharp ShooterWisdomGrumpyAlways ChilledGold Star
Indeed Blodwyn, hence as near as you can get to 4-AcO-DMT legally. ;) 4-AcO-DMT's an ester of psilocin and so Class A illegal, yes. ;)
06-11-2012 09:51 PM
Feed Offline
Shulginator

ChampRoyaltyFilmakerSink Smasher
(06-11-2012 08:40 PM)Sepher Wrote:  BRC certainly seemed to think it legal. They had a sample kicking about that Julian offered me about bang on 12 months ago. Never got to the bottom of why he never brought it in

I have an email from him somewhere explaining the situation, but can't remember what he said. I'll see if I can find it but don't hold your breath!

[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE
06-11-2012 10:07 PM
Feed Offline
Shulginator

ChampRoyaltyFilmakerSink Smasher
I've found the email. The lab that synthed the 4-AcO-DALT sample he had closed down. At the time (a year ago) he was also thinking of a custom synth of plain DALT. Never happened though more's the pity.

[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE
06-11-2012 10:43 PM
combat snowdrift Offline
Paranoid android

here is the bluelight page on 4-aco - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/37077...read/page4

erowid tr - http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=90162

it may be weaker 5-meo-dalt orally by the sounds of things and less potent than other 4-aco's 20mg sounds like the threshold for effects thare are a few who said it was not fully active at 40mg+ but this is very new time will tell i guess i realy hope it isent a total disappointment
06-11-2012 11:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)