This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest!   Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10% OFF - RoyalAlchemist
RoyalAlchemist Offline
Just starting

10% OFF - RoyalAlchemist
Hi everybody

My name is James and I help run: RoyalAlchemist.co.uk

There will be a 10% discount for about a month only for ukchemicalresearch users and the code is: ROYAL10

You can find these products in our website:

25I-NBOH(1200ug)HPBCD complexed blotter
4-ACO-DALT
5MeO-DALT
5-EAPB
5MeO-AMT(2000ug) blotter
AMT (freebase,succinate)
Salvinorin A and 2-Ethoxymethyl salvinorin-B
Nootropic blends

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. This is my email: [email protected]

(This post was last modified: 20-08-2013 11:07 PM by RoyalAlchemist. )
20-08-2013 11:03 PM
psycho Offline
Dai Ingferit

Mushroom
RE: 10% OFF - RoyalAlchemist
Hey James! Welcome to the forum flowers
20-08-2013 11:46 PM
fatherTim Offline
Rickroller

OratorGeneral all round good egg!
really interesting product list. 

What's the safety profile of 5-MeO-aMT like ? Isn't it more potent than aMT ? 

Liking the 4-ACO-DALT as well. Lot of ppl curious about this.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 05:21 AM by fatherTim.)
21-08-2013 05:19 AM
m0nKeY Offline
Paranoid android

5-MeO-AMT is a lot more potent than it's AMT cousin I believe, with more reported psychedelic effects. There does not seem to be many trip reports of people who have enjoyed it their first time, but for those who have gone on to give it another chance it seems to be one that grows on you. From what I've read it also puts quite a load on the GI system.

Very much interested in hearing some trip reports on the 4-AcO-DALT myself. From the information currently available it looks like it has potential. :)
21-08-2013 05:30 AM
Blodwyn Online
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
Hi James
I'm sure you can understand my concerns regarding the chemicals you are supplying in as far as they are pretty unusual and your run of the mill chemicals normally seen. NMR's from your supplier would be a great start to build your reputation and some information about your experience as a vendor prior to this project.
People treat carefully please new vendor etc dont part with your hard earned cash just yet!

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
21-08-2013 06:19 AM
LizardLabs Online
VENDOR

You're the guy that likes to copy the wording of my website word-for-word, literally! lol I must say you have some interesting products now though.
21-08-2013 07:23 AM
RoyalAlchemist Offline
Just starting

(21-08-2013 05:19 AM)fatherTim Wrote:  really interesting product list. 

It is much stronger than AMT itself (more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-aMT)

Our customers are crazy about 4-ACO-DALT. Unfortunately we finished the last batch yesterday but will restock this chemical soon (in couple of days).

(21-08-2013 06:19 AM)Blodwyn Wrote:  Hi James
I'm sure you can understand my concerns regarding the chemicals you are supplying in as far as they are pretty unusual and your run of the mill chemicals normally seen. NMR's from your supplier would be a great start to build your reputation and some information about your experience as a vendor prior to this project.
People treat carefully please new vendor etc dont part with your hard earned cash just yet!

Dear Sir

I do understand and appreciate your concerns. I like to make you sure that MONEY is not what we are looking for. We are doing our best to Help raise consciousness on mother earth cause we believe:

".. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.” Terence McKenna

I make you sure that we do not(DO NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)sell any chemicals which we are not 100% sure about the quality but I will speak to my colleagues to arrange the NMR reports.

(21-08-2013 07:23 AM)LizardLabs Wrote:  You're the guy that likes to copy the wording of my website word-for-word, literally! lol I must say you have some interesting products now though.

Everybody loves you Lizard and thats why thumbdown

To be honest with you, I just started working wirh RA team couple of months ago and I don't know if they have copied your website. I just double checked your website but I couldn't find anything about this.. Please PM me if there is any problem and will do my best to sort that out.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 10:00 AM by RoyalAlchemist.)
21-08-2013 09:21 AM
ferret Offline
Rickroller

10% OFF - RoyalAlchemist

Aha this is the website that keeps popping up on my google ads :P I've shied away from visiting it so far but now you (James) have made yourself known here, I'm a bit less wary.

Seconded on the interesting products list! 5-MeO-AMT *is* much more potent (probably why royalalchemist is selling it as 2mg blotters, an effective dose for AMT would be >10 times more than that). I'll probably buy some of this at the end of the month, and definitely some 4-AcO-DALT as I've been looking for a UK source for a while now. Shame I've just blown this month's RC budget at another supplier a couple of days ago!

Welcome to the forum James, it's nice to see vendors with something different to the usual etiz/cannabinoids/eph offerings.

I'm at work now so will look at your website this evening, very interested in some of your rarer products.

BTW, Blodwyn is a madam not a sir ;) I guess not everyone's familiar with these weird Welsh names :D
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 11:01 AM by ferret.)
21-08-2013 10:52 AM
Blodwyn Online
Forum Owner

Diamond UserDerailerSweetheartsSunday Drinker
I thought my laser boobs gave it away :-)

Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
21-08-2013 11:06 AM
RoyalAlchemist Offline
Just starting

(21-08-2013 10:52 AM)ferret Wrote:  

Aha this is the website that keeps popping up on my google ads :P  I've shied away from visiting it so far but now you (James) have made yourself known here, I'm a bit less wary.

Seconded on the interesting products list!  5-MeO-AMT *is* much more potent (probably why royalalchemist is selling it as 2mg blotters, an effective dose for AMT would be >10 times more than that). I'll probably buy some of this at the end of the month, and definitely some 4-AcO-DALT as I've been looking for a UK source for a while now.  Shame I've just blown this month's RC budget at another supplier a couple of days ago!

Welcome to the forum James, it's nice to see vendors with something different to the usual etiz/cannabinoids/eph offerings.

I'm at work now so will look at your website this evening, very interested in some of your rarer products.  

BTW, Blodwyn is a madam not a sir ;)  I guess not everyone's familiar with these weird Welsh names :D

Thank you for kind message. It's great to be here.

AND I am very very sorry about my stupid mistake about Blodwyn. I will PM her about this silly mistake..

(21-08-2013 11:06 AM)Blodwyn Wrote:  I thought my laser boobs gave it away :-)

I am really sorry about my silly mistake. I didnt see your laser boobs. Sorry about that
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 11:34 AM by RoyalAlchemist.)
21-08-2013 11:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)